Thursday, December 13, 2007

Lord, My Saviour

Again and again, I am grateful to have Lord with me. This morning, before 7:30am, dad was missing from home. Mum had been waken up by dad at 2am and 5am that she was so tired that she did not realised dad had gone off. When she woke up at 7:30am, she thought dad must have gone down for his exercise. When she went down to find him, he was nowhere to be found. So as you could guess, she was in a panic mood, looking everywhere downstairs and even cross over the other side with little niece to look for him.

When I got to know around 7:45am, I quickly prayed to Lord to send angels to guide dad safely back home. I also went to a hawker center cum wet market that parents used to frequent to look for dad, with sleepy Jc dragging along. Su also rushed down with her 2 sleepy sons, the sons went to help mum and sis came to meet me.

Praise the Lord, while waiting for Su to meet me, for further searching, nephew called to inform us that dad was found. Really appreciate that Lord sent angels to lead dad home.

Mum was so worn out to think what to eat for breakfast. So Su bought vegetarian noodle for her and fried carrot cake for her 2 sons. We stayed at parents home till noon. I lead dad to take Holy Communion 4 times. He said he did not know what to say when I was not around. But when I was around, He did not have much problem reading the prayer message Su wrote for him. Hmmm…

Praise the Lord, last night, while I was praying in the spirit, Lord came on to pray a special prayer. I saw a obscure vision of Lord crushing away a brain tumor. He told me after that that he was crushing off the brain tumor from my dad. He told me that it will drain out from dad’s nose, it has not happen yet. Lord told Su that He has brought forward the healing of my dad because of Su and I am His faithful daughters. Thank You, Daddy God! Praise Your Sweet Name, Lord Jesus! Thank You for being my family Saviour and my earthly dad’s Saviour!

I went to Su’s home and together, we did a Chinese carrot cake. Yummy! Su put lots of ingredients in it. :D Lord was with us throughout the preparation. Whenever we have doubts, He is our cooking Teacher. :D

I bought a portion of the streamed carrot cake for mum. I was sad to see her tired face. Tonight, I pray to Lord to bless her with sweet and peaceful sleep and manifested the Lord’s hand on dad to sleep through the night. Lord promised me that He will keep both of them in peaceful sleep tonight. Thank You, Daddy God!

Daddy God, Lord Jesus, Holy Spirit, thank You for leading me and Su lately. Lord, thank You for being a Great Saviour and Protector for my family. Praise Your Almighty and yet so Caring, Sweet Name, Lord Jesus! Amen

No comments: