Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Sleepless Night

Months ago, there was once in church, Pastor Prince talked about to protect the children of God, sometime we could pray a curse on the one that is bullying the children of God, so as to protect them. That day, Pastor Prince prayed a curse over someone who had been going around churches cheating money. He prayed that the one, who cheated people, get sleepless night till he returns the money to their owners. Praise the Lord!

At that time, I was a young Christian, but I remembered it. Over the months, I had prayed this sleepless prayer on 2-3 occasions. One occasion I remembered was when the terrorist kidnapped the 23 Korean missionary people. I felt sad for the victims’ family. So I prayed an agreement prayer with the victims’ family that the whole terrorist gang, from the minor to the chief, may they have sleepless night till they release the Korean. In this crisis, 19 of them returned safely. Praise the Lord!

Ever since this event, I did not pray such prayer anymore till last month. I was checking with WK about her husband. Since Lord had told me long ago, that He is blessing them together, I have yet to hear good news from her.

Last month, she had some bad encounter with her husband. Devil is keeping them apart by tempting her husband with girls. To such an extent that her husband told her that he will not give up the whole forest for one tree. Somehow, after knowing that, something raised in me to help WK.

I had learnt from Pastor Prince about when one’s spouse had an affair, the wife or husband need not despair. They should live happily and pray for a hitch of thorn on the 3rd party, so as to turn the adultery spouse back.

Last month, I prayed that WK’s husband has sleepless night till he returns to WK. I also pray that Lord put a hitch on his girlfriends so that he will dislike them. For 1 month plus, I heard nothing. Then today, WK told me this:

WK: my x dh just call me

WK: strange tat he said sorry for not visiting the kids and update what had happened

WK: he said is keep himself in Msia bcos his mind is controlled by the prostitute to visit her every time he is in spore

WK: even his girlfriend also bcome suicidal. so now he uses fong shui against her control

Haha…so Lord is at work to get him back to WK, praise the Lord. WK wanted me to pray for him, I asked Lord what I should do and what WK should do, Lord told me to do nothing and told WK to place her husband under His Grace. Hallelujah!

Update on my dad, he lost his control of his left leg. But as at today, my dad has gained back his control of his left leg. He could walk with 1 person support. Lord told me that by tomorrow, he will be able to walk independently. Hallelujah. Lord also told me that He has healed his high blood pressure, diabetic, and urine contingency. Of course, Lord has removed the tumor. Hallelujah!!!

I talked to YC tonight and told her about it. She told me that Lord informed her last night. This is what she said:

YC says: last night he told me

Stephanie says: what did he say

YC says: i had a dream about u la.....

YC says: i dream that something evil was kick out of your family house

YC says: and it was a might boot

YC says: in my dream, i even show a hand shut the door...with a loud bang!

YC says: hahaha

Stephanie says: hahaha

YC says: i woke up and saw the cross shining very brightly.

Stephanie says: praise the Lord

YC says: brighter than the other night, and i know

YC says: it was from the lord

YC says: so i know ur family r ok.

YC says: lord then showed me after the bang

YC says: that all are safe, and all are his children

Stephanie says: how he show that

YC says: when i don't know

YC says: so i told u, ur mom will come to him

YC says: i just saw him as a father to everyone lor

Praise the Lord! When I told Su about YC dream, Su said Lord told her that dad will go to church, but mum not ready to turn to Lord.

Daddy God, thank You for healing my dad in advance even though you promised me in 2 weeks and you promised my sis in 2 months. Hallelujah! Amen!

No comments: