Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Anointing Oil

This morning, I was pondering over dad’s healing. I mean, from what I read from Smith Wigglesworth, ‘Ever Increasing Faith’, healing seemed to be pretty obvious. This is something I did not see when praying for dad yesterday. While pondering over it, Lord led me to read Chapter 5, ‘I am the Lord that Healeth Thee’. From there I saw this scripture:

"Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: and the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him" (James 5 :14, 15)

I realised I did not use the anointed oil. Smith was describing this anointed oil as the Holy Spirit. As I was pondering over it, Lord was telling me, the blood. I guessed this might mean Jesus blood too.

From reading that chapter, Smith said “We have in this precious word a real basis for the truth of healing. In this scripture God gives very definite instructions to the sick. If you are sick, your part is to call for the elders of the church; it is their part to anoint and pray for you in faith, and then the whole situation rests with the Lord. When you have been anointed and prayed for, you can rest assured that the Lord will raise you up. It is the word of God.

I believe that we all can see that the church cannot play with this business. If any turn away from these clear instructions they are in a place of tremendous danger. Those who refuse to obey, do so to their unspeakable loss.”

After reading the above, I felt that I should use the anointed olive oil on dad too. When I decided to do that, Lord in me was so happy. He said He will go with me to heal my dad. My spirit was very joyful over it. Praise the Lord.

I called up Su and we headed down to parents’ home. Lord told me to sprinkle a bit of it will do. I did that and both Su and I started prayer in English and in Spirit. As we were praying, Lord healing started; my dad vomited a lot yucky white thing. He felt better after that. I remembered Smith and his friend agreed about their healing, so I and sis also agreed that Lord will surely heal our dad healthy. Su included that Lord will heal dad in a day!!!

Wow, I was a bit surprised as I know we cannot force Lord. But since she was so full of faith about it, I agreed to her. Lord told her that since she believes so, He will heal my dad in 1 day. Dad left leg is not working. Lord told me that by tomorrow, he will be able to walk. I am eagerly waiting to see the result. Praise the Lord!!!

Just now, Su called to tell me a voice told her that He is giving both Su and I Christmas presents and hopefully we like it. Haha…if Daddy God, who knows us so well, gives each of us a gift, surely He will know what we love to have. I am looking forward to this Christmas like an innocent little kid…hahaha…Praise the Almighty God that makes me feel so young again. :D

Daddy God told me that He is so happy to have us, His 2 faithful children. :D Su and I are very happy to have Daddy God, Lord Jesus and Holy Spirit with us too. Through our daily walk in life, and this crisis, the events of our lives, we are so glad we have Daddy God with us. In each steps, He guided us closely. He is there when we were sad to comfort us. He is there for us when we were at the end of route to give us hope. He calmed us in the needed moments. He even surprises us here and there. He is one person/spirit that we will not trade away with anyone. Daddy God, thank You *smooches* Amen!

No comments: