Monday, December 10, 2007

Lord Wisdom

Ever since marriage, the recent disagreement with hubby is one of the most serious strains in our relationship. I hardly saw him so stern. The last round when we had cold war was when I was having JC in my tummy. I liked durian and he disliked it and because I craved for durian and bought some to eat at home, we had cold war for a few days. His heart only melted when I could not stand the coldness from him and cried a few days later.

This time round, I know that hubby was unhappy with me for teaching my girl about Lord Jesus. If just based on this fact, I would have fight with him and let Lord show His blessings to him to let him see that such a God exist. Blessed is me that Lord is with me. As I was in cold war with hubby, Su pondered over his disbelieve in God. Lord told Su that hubby did not have faith with Him when he was young. He prayed for blessing, when he saw his friends got theirs but not he, he was angry and moved away from Lord.

Recent months, as I moved closer and closer to Lord, I did share about some goodness of Lord Jesus to hubby. However, with his disbelieve, he pushed all things off. In the end, I just stopped sharing any more and grow myself in the Lord. However, in the process, I put hubby outside my life.

Recently, Lord through YC shared about hubby loved me a lot. This is what she shared recently:

You know he is interested in knowing more. But your method of telling him was wrong, so he does not understand you, so he resist.

He loves you, he wants to know you are well, and understand you.

As a father, he is also protective toward his kid

That is why he resists, as he does not understand what is going on

In addition, he thinks you put him second to your faith. This is compounding the issue, and he is worried you are no longer there for him

You need to show him you love him. Talk does not work, action speak louder

You tell him about blessing and what god tells you. He thinks you are losing your mind, so he got really worried. He loves you but does not want to lose you.

Your action did nothing to comfort him or assure him

Instead it "seem" to prove that you are going nuts....naturally he is very worried.

You need to spend more time with him

With the above sharing from the Lord, it shred some light to what actually is happening. With this understanding, I have submitted to his demand to stop sharing about Jesus to JC. He finally smiled yesterday. Praise the Lord!

Lord let me recalled the story of Joseph, who was sold by his brothers as a slave, he believe that God let him went through that to get him to where he was finally. He trusted the Lord all the way and God made him prosperous even when he was a slave. With this story, I know Lord will sure bless me out of the situation.

Lord has shared that my blessings and Su n David blessings is coming. He shared that we will have a very joyful Christmas celebration. Looking forward to receive the blessings sure is good feeling. But knowing that hubby eyes will be open to see the Lord is what I am looking more for. Praise the Lord!

Daddy God, Lord Jesus, Holy Spirit, thank You for blessing my life and leading me towards a better future. Praise Your Almighty Name, Lord Jesus, and Praise You for being such a wonderful Saviour! Amen!

No comments: