Thursday, December 20, 2007

Lifter of Our Head

Every Sunday, when singing worship songs, there is such a verse that said Lord is the Lifter of our head up. At time, I would wonder how He lifts our head up. Recently, from my dad sickness, I finally could see it clearly. Praise the Lord!

Just go to any hospital class C ward to look around. You will get to see many people being tie down by sickness. Be they young or old. Sickness has no mercy. From my dad, he from a healthy, strong and young man, suddenly became so old, weak and lost his dignity. He began with alighting at the wrong bus stop, went to the wrong unit, to lost his sense of judgment, lost his mobility to have to depends on others for simple act of going to toilet. He even dripped along the way there. This is something not easy for any man to accept.

Praise the Lord, Daddy God and Lord Jesus knows that we will not be able to free ourselves. That’s why 2000 years ago, Lord Jesus came to earth to walk righteously for us and to die for us. Lord Jesus had done a very Perfected Work on the cross, so that now we need not be shamed.

My dad had been praying to the idol in the temple he served for 30+ years to heal him. However, there is nothing the idol could do; it was just a lifeless status. In the end, in his sick bed, I told him that he could trust Lord Jesus for healing. He finally turned to Lord and told Lord that when He healed him, he will not go temple anymore, he will go to Lord instead.

Last week, as his sickness get worst, brother got panicked and wanted all of us to gather to discuss how to provide support for my dad, as taking him alone by mum, it’s getting impossible. Lord told me that dad will be healed in 1 week, He told Su that her sons need to be there to assist mum for 2 weeks.

This week is just the first week. The week has yet to end but brother is in another panic mood. His wife, my sis-in-law went looking for maid in a few agencies. They thought that mum with my 2 nephews cannot handle, a maid is needed to take care of dad full time. Lord blocked her from finding one; He wants to show His glory to my family! Hallelujah!

This was the same day I realised that I need the anointed oil to meet Lord at his level. I prayed that afternoon and Holy Spirit was in joyful mood. Sis and I agreed that dad will surely be healed. That is how much we both trust the Lord. Lord didn’t shame us, nor did he disappoint us. He met us at our faith level. Immediately healing started. By yesterday, Lord told me He has fully healed dad. So today, dad just has to believe he is healed. For without any visual effect, all his sickness departed from him, by the Grace of Lord Jesus on the cross, by His Blood and His stripes. Hallelujah!!!

This is how Lord lifts our heads up. No matter what situations we faced, Lord surely will be there to rescue us out of the pit. Whether it works or not, it all depends on your trust and your belief in the Lord. Lord will surely meet you at your faith level. Praise the Lord.

For Su and I, we believe there is noting impossible for Lord Jesus. We know that He is I M POSSIBLE!!! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!!!!

No comments: