Saturday, December 22, 2007

My Job Experience

This new employment by Daddy God set a new understanding in me. Healing for my own dad is naturally obligated as a daughter. It becomes a test for me when the people that need prayer is not related.

It is not that I do not want to pray for them. The thing that drags me is the time needed to travel there. Currently with my monthly allowance restricted, even though I have no financial problem, this adds on to the drag too.

My first assignment from my boss, Daddy God, was WK’s uncle. He lives in Bedok, which I roughly know the place as a few of my relatives stay there. So, going there even though the distance and mode of transport means bus, MRT and bus again, I was fine to go.

My first test comes when WK told me that her mother-in-law (mil) has painful legs and needed healing. I stayed in the NE and she was more to the west. Most part of my life, I didn’t travel any further than the central of Singapore. So, when the thoughts of traveling that far, I really drag going as it means traveling about 1 – 1.5 hr.

I told WK that maybe I shall go there 2 weeks later when church service return to Suntec, which is in the city…nearer to her mother-in-law’s home. But Daddy God has other plan. Boss wants me to go today.

As I will be preparing my food for tomorrow’s Xmas celebration, I did not want to go that far away. However, Boss did not want to take no for an answer. When I prayed in spirit, I could sense Lord was some distance away. I wanted Lord’s presence to be with me, so no choice, I obeyed Him. I said no choice because I do not like to be restricted in my choice.

When I obeyed, then I realised that Lord had get her mother-in-law to come to nearby town, her other son’s home. Praise the Lord!

I like this team Lord set for me, my healing partner is Su, my beloved sister. :D We have about the same level of faith on Lord, so the partnership works out well. We healed our dad and WK’s uncle together. For WK’s mil, as Su also busy with her preparation of food, she questioned why she was needed in this healing.

She has told Lord that she want to partner me and join me in healing, Lord has granted her the request. We formed a mighty team, so far, whoever we prayed Lord always told us that that person will be healed in 1 day. Hallelujah! However, today I could sense attacks coming in term of family members of Su and me.

After settling the argument between us, we ignored the attacks and remained joyful and went to WK’s mil. We had a great time sharing about Lord Jesus with her and healing her legs. Wk’s mil walked down with us, she told us that her pain has departed from her. Hallelujah!

Today I saw dad, his appearance have returned to normal, he does not look sick anymore. Even though he could walk, he walked very slowly, Lord told me that He is repairing his brain today, by tomorrow dad will get back his full health. Praise the Lord!

Lord did give Su a dream of dad a fortnight ago. In that dream, Su saw dad was happily walking about during our Xmas celebration. She said he look like his ‘before sick’ appearance. I look forward to see a healthy dad tomorrow. Praise the Lord!

Through the earlier disobedience to Lord, I was feeling bad just now. However, Lord told me that Lord Jesus had removed all the sins and He did not impute anymore sin, so He told me not to feel bad. Today, I have a new understanding of God Grace and Mercy. Even in my disobedience, Daddy God still loves me as much. I get a better understanding of Lord Jesus sacrifice at the cross. Hallelujah!

No comments: