Monday, December 17, 2007

The Resurrection Power

Ever since I was a young Christian, I had heard about the power, we as child of God has, is the resurrection power that was used to lift Lord Jesus from death to alive. I used to wonder how to go about getting this power and maximising it in me. Finally, this is not a dream anymore. Praise the Lord!

Recently, Lord did say I pass His test. With this test of my faith in Him, Lord came yesterday when mum called me to pray for dad’s headache and giddiness. After the prayer, Lord continued the prayer in the spirit into a long prayer. I was wonder what Lord have for me, for each special prayer, something Good happened. :D I found a strong force came over my upper body; this force was especially strong to the level of a bit unbearable.

After the prayer, Lord let me experience falling down flat. I was so curious over it that I asked Lord to let me experience another time…hehe. Lord told me that He has given me the complete set of the resurrection power. With this, I could do what He wanted me to do. Hallelujah!!!

Today, Lord sends me to heal my dad. My very first time experience this healing power, wow, I can feel strong forces come out of my tummy, runs up to my hands and flow out to dad’s head. I pray for him twice and pray for Su’s injured ankles. Each time I pray, I could feel the forces run out of the tummy to my hands. Praise the Lord!

Tonight, before coming home, dad was having uncomfortable stomach and hiccupped. He was feeling not well, I and Su prayed over his stomach and I commanded the gas to purge out. Su called me moments ago to tell me that he had headache and giddiness. When I call parents after that, nephew told me that dad has vomited. After the vomiting, his stomach recovered. Praise the Lord!

This is my first experience of prayer with the resurrection power flowing out from my tummy, wonderful, praise the Almighty Lord Jesus and Daddy God. Now I am looking forward to see my dad fully recovered. Lord told me today prayer will do the miracle that is needed in my dad recovery. I will tell you more about my dad when the visual effect is visible. Praise the Lord!

Daddy God, Lord Jesus and Holy Spirit, thank You for placing Your trust in me to handle this healing power and letting You flows through me to heal the sick, cast the demons and raise the dead. Hallulejah!!!

No comments: