Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thank you, Lord!

Last weekend, I was praying for my dad’s back and leg pain then suddenly I found that he looked so aged. It shocked me so much because even though he is 9 yrs older than my mum, he used to look younger.

Till last year, the temple he serve freely, the idol told him he was dying and told him to pray for extension for he is a good man. We were quite shocked by it. He did the praying. We forget about the situation but it sank into his heart and he aged a lot this 1 yr; Mum said he skipped meal and no appetite to eat.

Don’t know why, after praying for him, Lord got me to talk to him about in Jesus, we have no aging and no death. These 2 are given by devil, not by God...told him that those people, who go to NCC, the old man n woman, they initially have to have relatives to support as they walked but after going to church for sometime, they grew strong enough to walk by themselves. Those people, who have gone to church long, they get younger in look that people noticed.

After talking, he finally felt better and took his dinner. That night, Holy Spirit told me that my dad will live till 96; he is 74 approaching 75 soon. I called and told mum to tell him.

Yesterday I brought him to SGH for his appointment, he looked a lot better, no more lifeless. All this while he looked tired n lifeless, sleep a lot, but nobody take notice or know why till Lord lead me to say all those and finally free him.

I am still waiting for my parents to accept Christ, I know they will accept Him one day.

Thank You, Daddy God that I have Him in me, He, who is in me is greater than the one, who is in this world. He knows what we don’t know. :P

Praise the Lord!

No comments: