Thursday, May 31, 2007

The Life of a Christian

Life for me is turning to a new challenge. I used to pray in the spirit so that I will be well protected. Today, I find myself don’t know heading towards which direction. Then suddenly, this thought “worship” come into my mind. I decided to pray in the spirit just to worship Lord Jesus and Heavenly Father. As I did it, my Holy Spirit, my Lord surfaced and we prayed in worship together. The feeling was great, as if Lord and me in unity. Even when I completed, the feeling of Him with me was still very strong. Hallelujah! :D

This week care group, we were given 3 verses, Matt 11:28-30, to meditate. We were to read it aloud, after that my leader prayed in English, then we all prayed in the spirit and then we were to feel in our spirit for an answer.

While leader was praying, I talked to the Lord. I told Him that He is the one reading the verses, not me. If He wants to share for His own Glory, He is to give me something to tell the rest. I told Him that even if He did not share, I was ok too. Come to the quiet time, I was reading the verses again when HS spoke. :D He repeated 2 times before I caught on and realised I must copy down. This was what the Lord shared: “You, who want to carry on your task, give it to me. I will take care of ALL of it for you. Don’t worry!” I read through this sharing a few times and was very happy with this revelation. Praise the Lord! :D

Praise the Lord, sis was accepted to serve the Autistic (ASD) kids. :D The interview was very smooth; mainly they want to know if her faith is with the Lord. :D Sis this morning told me, that she had 2 times of waking up with this feeling, as if she was wakening up like a heavenly being. I have yet to experience it, so I don’t know how it feel like, it does sound wonderful. Praise the Lord! :D

WK, sis n I, who have been going to bible study ever since we were reborn, we were pretty shocked that NCC closing down the bible study sessions, which have been on for 10 years. The direction was from the Lord, so the church has to obey. Luckily, the Sunday sermon is now deeper. So I don’t mind forgoing the bible study. I don’t need to worry if hubby will be back in time to look after daughter. Also, now I have more time at home. Hubby and daughter no need eat instant food at time. Praise the Lord!

No comments: