Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A Day in Heaven

Many a time, many of you, children of God, when you sit at home, what have you been thinking? Is the Lord real to you, what have you been doing in relation to Lord. I have many a time involved in praying, watching sermons, counseling people that need a word from the Lord and also fighting my battle to get into the peace that Lord Jesus promised me in the Highest Most Place up in the heaven, next to Father God, in the body of the Lord Jesus. Have you place yourself there?

Life for me so far is very enriching. Walking in the Lord Jesus, by His Faith, by His Power, by His Anointing, I just keep on walking and learning more about Him. The more I learn the little I know. It’s not because I forget something, it is because I realised the enormous amount of knowledge that can be reveal by the Lord, from His very own word in the bible. I thank you Lord for giving Pastor Prince the revelation that makes learning about you, Lord, so interesting. Every time I went to church, especially the bible study during Thursday and Friday, it is very fulfilling. These few bible study sermons, the amount of new information that was revealed, give me a sense of peace, I just love it.

In my care group, I have asked several girls if they attend bible study. They give me the answer, “what for?”… I just feel sad for them. They don’t know what they miss in the kingdom of God. I like this care group as generally, they are God loving people. I am very comfortable in this group. Somehow, I have yet to sense any of them that willing to move closer to the Lord. Seem that most are happy with small blessing in daily life and just leave it at that. Yes, they are walking in the Lord, by trusting Him. If they could walk even closer to serve Lord and walk in His great blessing, that would be even better.

Recently I met this guy, P. He is a 7 month Christian. All these while, his heart for the Lord is so warmth. He had been sourcing around to get near to Lord. Lord love people, who have a heart for Him. He will sure bring them close to bless them. Like P, Lord put him seated close to me just 2 weeks ago. Talking to him about Lord is something of a new revelation to him. He has been reading bible since young. His family has a few Christian and his sis is in NCC. Somehow, what they told him is totally different from what I shared. He has so many questions to ask me that evening, all about how to get close to the Lord.

I am happy that he is so obedience to the word of the Lord. Lord wants him to go Discovery class to know about Him. Even though his shift work time makes it hard for him to attend the class, P decided to trust Lord to work it out for him. He just signs up in faith and leaves it to Lord. :D Sunday, even though he just completed a 12 hr shift, he requested me to block a seat for him, so that he could come to receive more God words. I like his proactive attitude. I just let him know that his lack of knowledge due to attend church not often enough, he changed immediately.

Such a man is whom the Lord God loves. He is the person that Pastor Prince talked about. In the mid of thousands of people, Lord can source you out because your warmth heart, make Him stop and turn and look at you for that minute. When Lord God did that, blessing will be chasing after you, the one who is yielding for Him, the Almighty Lord.

Are you the next one in the queue?

Zacchaeus, the tax collector in Luke 19:1-10, was also such a man. You can read from the bible. Jesus asked him to hurry up, come down to meet Him. Have Lord God ever stop and ask you to hurry up to meet HIM? It was a big Honor to Zacchaeus. Lord Jesus even said He must stay at his house. Wow, would you want Lord to stay in yours? You see, once Lord Jesus went to his house, not just Zacchaeus, but the whole lot of people in his house got their salvation!!! When Lord blesses you, not just you alone, but your whole family!!! Zacchaeus had been seeking to meet Jesus; His eagerness to meet Lord, to know Lord, make Lord Jesus stopped at his house and blesses the whole household. Would you like to be the next one?

In the Name of Jesus, the Almighty Lord God, may He open the eyes of your heart to see the real Him, may you see His Grace and Mercy and Goodness. Eagerly approach Him, don’t be the lukewarm believer, be the warmth hearted believer that Lord God loves. Amen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you sis,for the Holy Spirit thru your words has touched my heart. Thank You Jesus.