Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Lord’s Hand

Have you use the Lord’s hand to bless anyone and to judge their adversaries before? This command when issued will bless the person or thing and will judge the adversaries that are doing the naughty deeds. Ever since I learn this command, I will not let the devil go scorn free after creating all the troubles for me or for anyone else that I come across that need the help to free their captives. I pray twice to bless my family members, my parents and my eldest sister family. Usually, for the 3 homes, I will only cover them with Jesus blood.

Tonight, don’t know why, while praying, I have this idea to use the Lord’s hand to manifest on every corner of the 3 homes, to bless the homes and judge all the adversaries in there, the natural realm and the spiritual realm. Wow…I did not know I have created a great attack on the adversaries. As I continue praying in the spirit, for my girl to have a peaceful sleep and to clear the adversaries that were coming on me, Lord in me was in a strong prayer. When my girl had fallen asleep, Lord told me to go to my bedroom.

Moments later, the prayer was strong and fiery, I could feel attacks coming in different directions and Holy Spirit was issuing command in Jesus Name for the adversaries to back off. He commanded a few times, He told me angels were coming to help me clear the mess. I could not see a thing, so I had no idea what big mess it was.

Somehow, angels could not clear all the adversaries, attacks were still coming on me. Holy Spirit warned them to back off. Otherwise, He would get Lord Jesus hand on them. The adversaries still stubbornly refuse to back off.

Finally, Holy Spirit requested Lord Jesus to come twice. The Lord came, my prayer get softer and softer till finally calm tone. Lord Jesus managed to clear all the mess. I was kept informed of the whole process by the Holy Spirit. I was told the Lord claimed the 3 homes as belongs to Him, so from now on, devil cannot come near these 3 homes. Hallelujah!!!

After that, Lord anointed me His full Authority and Righteousness. He told me that from now on, I can and will heal all sicknesses, even can raise the dead. I can cast out all demons too. He told me this Authority was that of what Lord Jesus had when He was on earth. Paul, from the bible, had it too. That is why in his prayer; he never mentioned ‘in Jesus Name’, for this Authority already showed the devil, that it was in Jesus Authority that the command was issued. I am told the adversaries have to bow down to Lord Jesus Authority.

I am to use it to goodness and to glorify the Lord. He will lead me the paths of righteousness for His Name sake. I am not to make fun of this Authority. Otherwise HS will remove it from me. I am not to be proud too. I am to submit to the Lord and be faithful to Him. Praise the Almighty Lord Jesus! :D

Thank you Daddy God, for loving me so much, for trusting me with this full Authority. I will make good use of it. I promise that I will not misuse it. Do warn me if I slip unknowingly so that I can correct myself and walk with You. Thank You Lord Jesus, Holy Father and Holy Spirit for all your assistance and care! Hallelujah!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sis Stephanie, it's a blessing to know you for I believe you will bring me closer to our Father. Praise the Lord in Jesus' name.

Stephanie said...

Hi Peter,

Nice to meet you last night. :) Praise the Lord for bringing you to me. Yes, I will surely lead you close as what I have been helping the rest. It's my destiny and my pleasure. :)