Monday, May 7, 2007

A Day in Time as a Christian

I just read Kenneth Coperland website daily devotion. There is this quote given to Gloria’s friend by the Holy Spirit “It grieves Me when Church Takes offerings, I said to worship Me. Don’t take from the people, but let them bring their gifts and worship Me. Then they will see the fruits of their giving.” I have read in the bible, from Book of Malachi, about we have to worship Lord the Graceful and Almighty one. So from 1st month of being Christian, I have been following this faithfully, so has sis. Our blessings are coming fine; we are both very happy with the daily blessed lives. :D

Let me share with you one sinful event that turns out well. Recently, out of the blue, sis asked me if ok to accept love and sex from someone that wanted to provide it to her. The word SIN fleshed across my mind. I called her up and told her not to commit any sin. Otherwise, her blessings and long life will be affected, as this is deemed as a move away from the Lovely God. She told me ok.

But, she bargained with Daddy. She asked the Lord for a day of naughtiness, in term of meeting the guy. Lord told her ok, will cover up all her feelings. She also prayed for Lord to remove the feelings from the guy. In that meeting, instead of being naughty, Lord has used her to preach to the guy. Haha…He is a lost sheep, has not been to church for a long time and is facing lots of problems daily. Lord handled the situation well. If He answered No when sis asked for a day of naughtiness, sis might be unhappy. He said Yes, but turn the situation to be fruitful for Him, Praise the Almighty and Gracious Lord. :D

Yesterday sermon is pretty good, Lord thru Pastor Prince shared that devil affects our emotions by giving us the unhappy thoughts first. From the Amplified Bible, Proverbs 14:30 “A calm and undisturbed mind and heart are the life and health of the body, but envy, jealousy, and wrath are like rottenness of the bones.” Seem like calcium is not the only culprit for our bones. ;P

Kr was telling me about difficulty in controlling her temper. Previously I have told her to speak God word instead of nasty words when angry. But she tends to turn to nasty words after her God word. Last night, with the above learning, I advise her to stop her unhappiness when it starts coming to the brain. She is to Praise the Lord instead of dwell in the unhappiness that usually explode into a nasty quarrel. Hopefully this time she can control her anger. Lord, I know You Love Kr very much, thank you that you will give her the strength to stand strong in You. I pray in Jesus Almighty Name.

Praise the Lord, finally, I have started reading my bible. The bible is not as bored as I had thought previously. Instead of reading other man of God books, now I am finally reading the Almighty and Gracious author, our Heavenly Father. Praise the Lord for all these months of leading and shaping me to something useful in the Kingdom of the God.

No comments: