Saturday, May 12, 2007

Am I a mature Christian?

Tonight, I just realised that 9 more days, I will be a 9 month Christian. Time does flies! The feeling is really very different from the initial few months. The past months of daily learning and absorbing on whatever sermons I could get hold on and going to different Christian sites to read, really give me lots of insight into Jesus, Heavenly Father’s Kingdom. Tonight, singing the closing worship song, thanking Father God for taking me as His daughter, I really appreciate this special relationship. Praise You Almighty Father God!

As I was singing, HS let me see the Almighty Lord on His throne looking at me. I was happy to see Him, but since I was not able to see His face, I have no idea if Father God did smile to me or not. This does make me a little moody, but HS told me that He did smile lovingly at me. Thank you Holy Spirit! :D

Tonight while waiting for sermon to start, Lord lead me and a guy sitting nearby to chat. Ah…he is a young Christian too. Seem like Daddy God sending him to me to lead him to Jesus. :) Praise the Lord! HS disclosed that this guy, P, will be helping me in my ministry in future. :)

On the way home, Su told me that she is asking her vendor, L, to come to church. L is a Christian that has get away from Father for quite a long while, his life at home and at work is pretty problematic. HS told me to lead him too. Seem like after counseling a few ladies, now Lord is leading me to counsel guys. :P

My legs were tired from standing and preaching to P. HS told me that I will get a seat on the MRT home. I told Him that I would rather He helped me to walk. :P Praise the Lord, moment later, I was walking very fast, not by my effort, but by the HS. :D All Praise to He the Almighty One! :D

No comments: