Sunday, April 29, 2007

The Lord My God II

Today is a lovely day, in the morning, 6:30am Sunday; the rain washed away the unclean of yesterday. I have a fresh start even with just 3.5 hrs of sleep. The Lord God, my dearest Daddy, blessed me with a sweet blessed sleep.

At breakfast in the food court, I was sharing how Father God has transformed me to my sis and WK, was telling WK that my pair of hands that had gone rough from dish washing, Lord has renewed them. While waiting for the morning session to start, I was sharing about to get full Lord’s blessings, we should not limit Lord. WK was agreeing and gave example like we currently trust Lord 10%, we should trust Him 100%. I told her I trusted Lord fully and I believe His power and abilities is endless for us to tap. We should not limit Father God in anyways.

I have trusted Him fully to improve all areas of my health, all areas of my physical body, all areas of me from the crown of head to the sole of my feet and my life with family and friend and the whole lot of my life till I go and meet Him in future. 8-)

Today sermon is about we should believe in the Lord for righteousness instead of do good to get righteousness as though Lord God owe us. From Rom 1:1-5, “If Abraham was justified by works; he had something to boast about, but not before God. Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness.” In Romans 16:25-27, Father God commands us to obedience to the faith so that the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ.

Previously, I believe in leaning close to Lord Jesus and learning more about Him to be blessed. Today I know the reason that I am blessed is because Galatians 6-9 “those who believe are children of Abraham….So those who have faith are blessed along with Abraham.” I thank you, Lord, for all Your Mercy and Grace pouring onto me. :D

This afternoon, I sensed another activity in my body, I asked Holy Spirit and He told me that He is fusing my body to my already fused together soul and spirit. Hallelujah!!! Finally, my body, soul and spirit are fused together as one. Praise the Almighty God!!! With that, Lord did some enhancement on my sexuality. Lord encouraged me to make love with hubby. :P Yes, now the sensitivity in me is gone. Hubby is a happy man today; no more complain from me about sensitivity. I am trusting Lord for the full enhancement so that I can enjoy the divine sensation. :D All Praise to the Almighty I AM. :D

Father Lord, thank You a lot for all the blessings that you have been pouring on me. You told me this afternoon that sis, WK and me will get the whole of Abraham blessings, I thank You very much from the deepest of my heart. Praise Your Almighty Name, Lord Jesus, Heavenly Father God and Holy Spirit! Amen!

No comments: