Thursday, April 12, 2007

A point in Time

Lately, I have been going through a small huddle of soul searching or was it God searching. I have been listening to some of Pastor Prince past year sermons. I have also learned more about my Authority in Christ from Billye Brim and Gloria Copeland. Guess I am still searching where I should stand in Christ.

Recently, I am reading on John G. Lake ministry site too. Interesting, I learnt that healing depends on the faith of the healer and also the one receiving the healing. Dr Lake had asked those who seek healing from him to come to him for 30 days. All the people that come to him got healed. For each healing session, Spirit of God do give 100% healing power. But the person depends on his trust of getting healed, can get from a few % to 100%. Those who were still not healed, they should go to Dr Lake again and again. One guy, whom he healed, didn’t turn up after some sessions, he persuaded the guy to come back to him. Finally, that guy got his healing on the 29th day. Another lady didn’t turn up after the 1st session, Dr met her and she said that she was healed. Finally I have some new understanding of this healing power and faith.

I have been sharing about my anointing to some people, those who are closed to me and trusted in me, they received healing and moving ahead with me. I shared with them whatever I learnt. Others, who are in disbelieve, I was bothered for a short while, now I don’t bother if they believe or not. I let them move along their faith. While I continue to grow and get myself ready. As long as Father have not make the next move for me, that means I have some more training to go for to get myself ready. I will move on till that ready stage to serve Father God. Meantime, I rest in His Great Love for me. :D Praise the Lord.

Father, Thank you for patiently waiting for me. I praise you Almighty Name, Lord Jesus, Holy Father and Holy Spirit. Thanks for the resurrection power that is in me. Hallelujah!

No comments: