Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Blessing on the way

It’s interesting to see how blessing is coming through by looking at how worried the fallen angel is. Haha…he, who is in this world, wanted me to stop helping WK n Sr get their blessings and sis too. At least sis know that what the Lord shared through me works, so she always move back to trust quickly once I point out she distancing herself from Father God. For others, the doubts that Sa tan put in them is stronger. He holds on to them tight, don’t like them to come to Father God, from his warning of wanting me to stop helping them, ha, I know blessings are coming and he is worried. :P

Doubting really can put a stop to the blessing follow thru, don’t follow Father God instruction to the T also would stop blessings. Long ago, think it was last year, Lord told WK to bless her dh with a sum of her saving. WK was unwilling, Lord showed her 2 circle, one tiny circle and one very big circle. He said that by holding on to the small circle, she will miss the big circle of blessings.

During that period, sis n me thought that WK had followed Lord’s instruction. Recently WK pray to Father to help her in her marriage, somehow, Lord through me told her about sowing and harvest principle and I quote brother-in-law sow his 23K and Lord wanted to bless him richly even though he is not a Christian yet. Then I realised WK had not follow Lord’s instruction to the T. If Lord asked you to bless someone, do it willingly, Lord would bless you at least 2 fold to 100 fold or more in brother-in-law case. What WK did was told her hubby that trust Lord to provide, but didn’t tell him about she has this amount that can bless him.

Yesterday when Lord got me to talk to her about it again, she asked him for the amount of money he needed. You see, giving freely is not the same as asking for an exact amount and just bless that amount. It’s not following the Lord instruction to the T. Lord instruction is so simple; bless that amount to him, that’s it. Seem like human mind likes to complicate things!!!

Blessing is coming through for me and for sis, for we followed the instructions of the Lord closely. WK was wondering why hers still not here. You have any clue?

Kr too, was wondering why I am the only one encouraging her, she need more confirmation to feel secure. Lord has told her sometime back on how her blessings will be coming from. He has told her to use her interest in human to pray for them, and to sell her profession to them at the same time and financial God will come from behind to bless her. Sound easy, right? No, a lot of doubting…that’s the human mind.

Father God, I thank You for leading WK, Kr and my sis close to you so that you can bless them richly and in abundance. I trust it to You that WK and Kr will come to realization of the goodness of You in Jesus Almighty Name! Amen!

No comments: