Saturday, April 28, 2007

You will not remember. :D

8 months ago, I heard in one of the sermons that the more we know about Jesus, there would be such a point where we forget our past. At that time, I was wondering how we could forget about things that happened in our life.

Today, as an 8 month old Christian, been growing and absorbing the God words like a sponge, I finally realised I did forget some of my old self hahaha…Father God is Great!

Recently, Kr looked at her negative traits and wondered how to get close to Lord Jesus with all of it. I was telling her that as she learnt more and more about Lord Jesus, negative traits about her will fall off one by one. Lord let me recalled that I had this stress that previously I was very bothered. I couldn’t do anything stressful, I would be very frustrated. I also have this poor concentration that there is no way I could drive a car that need 100% concentration.

These are the 2 of the plenty negative traits of me that I had forgotten for the past few months as they are non existence in me anymore!!! There might be more, I won’t know as I concentrate on knowing more and more of the Lord, these traits just fall off without me noticing it!!! Now, I realised that’s how I become a New Creation in Christ Jesus. :D Praise to the Amazing Lord!!!

Sis and I have this feeling that Lord is pouring His Grace and Goodness to all of us, His children. Lord recently sent me to a new care group. My first time there, I already could see there are some sheep that I could bring close to Father Lord so that they could enjoy His love and blessings. :) I enjoyed myself there. I am glad that the leader realised of Father God goodness and happy that I edify Lord Jesus. :) Praise the Lord!

Recently, Lord gave me the feeling of wanting to heal a guy in wheelchair. Last night, He also gave me the keen interest to heal a blind girl. For these 2 cases, I thought I am the one, who is keen to heal them. But when I was at the train platform on the way home, I saw another lady in wheelchair, but I didn’t have the same keenness. At that moment, I realised Lord has been leading me for those 2 healing, All Praise to Him!!!

To many, I am still a new Christian, they WOW about my great faith in the Lord. I like to share that it’s not me that have the great faith. The faith is Lord Jesus Faith! Initially, when I just enter Christianity, I didn’t know anything about this faith. What I know was Pastor told me to get Jesus Faith to stand strong on His words to fight my adversary. So, I had been taking His great Faith to fight my battle. I won my battle with Jesus Faith!

As I continue leaning onto Him, trusting His Love, His Mercy and His Grace, somehow, the faith in me grows. :P I don’t know when I have such strong faith for the Lord. It just grows in me as I walk nearer and nearer to Jesus and learning more and more about Him. So, fellow sisters and brothers in Christ, if I can do it, so can you. Trust the Lord and continue to learn more about Him. May you grow to be strong and mighty so that Father God can use you for His glory!!! Hallelujah!

No comments: