Wednesday, April 4, 2007

A dedication to my Dearest Heavenly Daddy

Father, Daddy, the love of my life. I know there is no ways I can thank you for all that you have done for me. Your rich Love for me is so touching, You make me have urge to fly up high with You, to soar up the sky and enjoy your warmth every minutes of my life. Praise your Almighty Name, Holy Daddy, Lord Jesus, Holy Spirit!!!

When I was a new born baby to when I was in my 3 years of tests, You were there with me. Even though I walked into the valley of the shadow of death, You were there for me, I feared not evil. My walk then was the hardest; I was helpless and didn’t know where to get help. You did not let go of me. You protected me from greatest harm. Hallelujah!

You leaded me to dearest daughter, JC, kindergarten principal, Ms Ir. You get her to tell me about You. You let me know that she has close relationship with You. I was searching for my peace. I tried all I know and the only choice I had yet to try then was come to You. You leaded me slowly; you guided me along still water. Finally, I took my courage and started my first step towards you. I called Ms Ir to check with her where I could get a bible. You blessed me with my first bible through Ms Ir. Praise the Lord.

When I get tired of reading the bible, by nature I don’t like reading books, I asked You to give me a website to read, as I like surfing the net. You got WK to tell me about New Creation Church website. Thank you that You get Pastor Prince to put 1 video sermon and 2 audio sermons at the site. I was captivated and encouraged by the video sermon, at a slow pace, watch 1 day and rested 2 days before going there again. I was unhappy when there wasn’t any new sermon for me to watch. All praise to You, Lord, you get WK to tell me that Daily Devotion updated daily. :P

Lazy I preferred to go to audio sermons instead. You get Pastor Prince to record the row call for blessings in the 2nd audio sermons. I was so unhappy when Pastor Prince did not blessed internet user!!! I wanted so much the blessings to get my peace!!! Praise You, Daddy God, you get WK to prompt me to go church. The unwilling me took a few days and dragging on. WK offered to chop a seat for me tempted me good enough to move forward. Praise You all Almighty, Holy Daddy!

You met me at the church and welcomed me with open arms on 20th August 2006. :D From day 1, you started leading me to get the peace. You had Molly to call me and baptized my Holy Spirit. You enabled me to speak tongue aka pray in the spirit the 2nd day afternoon. Week by week, on bible study and Sunday service, You tell me how to go about fighting for my peace. Praise Your Almighty Name and thank You for your Grace and Mercy pouring all over me. :D

I become hungry for Your Word and You got W to lend me lots of his past months/years CDs on Pastor Prince preaching. I become keen in your blessings and wondered how to walk with Jesus. You got church to ask if I was interested to attend Discovery Class.

Finally, through Your ministering to me through Pastor Prince, Pastor Lian and Pastor Mark, I saw my victory and You give me the peace from the Peace of God. Hallelujah!

In Jan 2007, You told me Your Plan for me through YC. Since then, You gently pushed me to read my bible. You knew I didn’t fancy the 1st bible, which is in black print throughout the bible. You get YC to bless me with a purple print bible. Yes, this bible has been my favourite ever since. All Praise to You, Lord! :D

Meanwhile, You started to anoint me with healing power. Praise the Lord!

My speed of reading was still super slow, You remained patience and got WK to tell me about Jerry Servelle and Kenneth Copeland website. As I had lots of Pastor Prince and Pastor Mark, thanks to WK, sermons to watch, I was not keen to add on to the load. Then you get YC to share with me about Rusty Russell, the miracle healer, who comes to YC church every quarterly of the year. I was tempted and went to his site and know why I must read the bible. However, my speed was still super slow.

Lately, without giving up on me, You get my cg leader to tell me about Jerry Servelle and Kenneth Copeland again. I was keen on how Jerry Servelle and Kenneth Copeland spending quiet time with you. I was also keen to know the 7 steps to blessings of Jerry Servelle that cg leader shared.

Finally, I am fully anointed with healing power and I have started healing my family members and my friends. Late last month, you started anointing me with supernatural healing power. Praise the Lord!

I went to Jerry Servelle website. In there, most of the sermons I could identify them as I was following the way unknowingly. You have Jerry Servelle mentioned many times to read the words, the bible. However, even though I know the goodness it will bring, I was still reluctant to get start. You have Jerry Servelle mentioned Kenneth Copeland so much that I decided to check out his website.

Meantime, All Praise to You, Daddy, you anointed me with Solomon wisdom, Peter’s Faith and John’s knowledge of Father God Love. That day, You were doing something to my forehead. Praise Your Almighty Name, Lord Jesus. :D

In Kenneth Copeland website, finally, I know about growing up in the spirit and how to become a matured Christian.

Today, in Kenneth Copeland latest sermons, Open the Door to Jesus, You get him to share about what power I can have and how I can manifest Lord Jesus in me. And You even prompt me to start moving into Christ and to walk in Love.

This morning, I was so embraced by Your Love, You have blessed something to my face and the back of my head. Praise the Lord, Oh Almighty Jesus!

Daddy, thank You for all the leadings. From today onwards, I will grab hold of whatever You have for me in the bible. I will put all Your Word into my heart. I will walk into the plan you have for me. This anointed song, Shalom, playing in the background as I write this posting to You is just so right in time. Praise Your Almighty Name, Lord Jesus, Holy Father and Holy Spirit. Amen!

Daddy, thank You for completely anoint me with the supernatural healing power today. All Praise to Your Almighty Name! Holy Spirit, thank You for singing in sweet tune when I pray in the spirit since Monday, 2nd April 2007. Amen!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sis Stephanie, u going to bible study on thursday? (17 May) i can chop place for u! ;P

Stephanie said...

Hi Peter,

Btw, I don't have your contact no. Can you sms to me?

Stephanie said...

Hi Peter,

I just know that I can't make it on Thurs. Thanks Anyway. :)