Sunday, April 22, 2007

Do you know Father love you?

As I walk more and more with Holy Daddy, He is bringing me to see the reality. I get to encounter with people with different degree of faith and knowledge of love for Holy Father and for what Lord Jesus has done for us. I do feel sad. Our Heavenly Daddy loves us so much, yet a lot of them, seem to lack the knowledge, either about His Love or the bible. This is what made me and sis amazed in how could they missed it especially they have been Christians for so long and can memorise the bible verses inside out!

Recently, sis told someone about her hubby blessed her 23K to clear her debts. This long time Christian with good bible knowledge immediate response was, is she and her hubby separated? And even told her that she cannot tell others about the blessings and others will think they are divorced? Sis and me wonder what kind of logic is that??? Whatever we have, it all belongs to the Lord. We are created by Him, the earth, the sky, and everything else is created by Him. As such, what we earned are also from Him. So, blessing from husband to wife is also a blessing.

Another problem people encountered is devil made them feel sleepy, bored when sermons is being preached. This is the vital information that they need to change their life. But many of them miss it! There are people, who said cannot trust the pastor too much too. Yes, whatever the pastor preached, you have to make sure it’s what the bible said. If it is according to the bible, follow!

I have been following what I must do to get near, to walk with Jesus. Lord told me that my task is to believe. That’s what I choose to do so far. But I have known of people who said they must be selective in what they should listen. These people, yes, they have been long term Christian, yes, they have trust the Lord for blessing. But I have yet to see the peace that Lord talk about in their lives.

There are many people out there to bring close to Lord, but not easy job. Just look at what people choose to listen and also how d affects their emotions and state of mind, some of the most important information that is for them are usually lost in distraction.

Guess the only way out is pumping good news into them till it got through the barrier and get into their hearts. Meantime, look to self will feel depress, look to others or surrounding will feel distress, so look to Jesus for your solution to get the peace and stand and grow in His strength! Praise the Lord!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Hi Stephanie

I'm reading Benny Hinn's "The Anointing" when your name came into my mind. I dunno if it's the HS but i feel i need to tell you to get the book for watever ministry the Lord's leading you to. :)

Shalom
angie

Stephanie said...

Thanks, Angie!

Shalom!