Saturday, April 28, 2007

Bless to be blessed

Do you believe in blessing others to be blessed? From Pastor Prince, we learnt that when we bless others, Lord would bless us double or more.

In the past few months, there are a few leading by the Lord that I would like to share. Sis had this colleague, M, that they could get along previously. But M under the influence of others, distanced from sis till not talking term. Late last year, M was getting married and invited the whole of sis department to her wedding. Sis was very unwilling to attend it as M had has treated her as invisible before that. Holy Spirit in sis told her to attend the wedding. I encouraged sis to follow the Lord’s instruction. She did in the end, and the result…..M started talking to her again. Isn’t that wonderful of the Lord? Praise the Lord.

I also have such a case…recently, somebody attempted a unsuccessful chance to pull out my pandan plant from the pot. I was wondering who did it and voiced it to my neighbour. I didn’t accuse anyone nor point finger at my neighbour. Somehow, this neighbour started being unfriendly and avoiding me. I was wondering what happen…then, for 2 weeks, Lord had been giving me this idea of getting a pandan plant from my mum to give them. I was thinking, sound funny as for no reason, just go to them and pass them the plant. Anyway, last week, I finally met her at the letterbox area and asked if she wanted one. Over last weekend, I got the plant and gave to her. Nowadays, the hostility of them is gone. Praise the Lord!

WK also have a interesting case…Long ago, about 5 years ago, when her hubby just left her, Lord told her to buy some towels to give to her hubby. She was thinking, husband was gone how to pass them to him. She didn’t follow the Lord’s instruction. Sometime later, Lord told her to buy a photo flame to give to her hubby. For the same reason, she didn’t do again. So, time flies, Lord has been leading her to forgive the husband, changing her and now going to bring them together. So far, the husband won’t call her directly. Whenever he wants to bring their kids out, he will ask his mum to call WK.

Lord has told WK to bless her hubby, the saving that she has been keeping from the allowance the husband had been sending her for the past 5 years. She was unwilling to part with it. But recently, after counseling her, she is going to bless him today. Lord has told me that her hubby will come back in June. Let see the miracle Lord works on her husband, with this blessing. I foresee that his heart will be warm up to WK with this blessing. Praise the Amazing Lord Jesus! :D

I would like to point out the above case, you see, when you follow the Lord instruction immediately, the opportunity cost from you is small -> small effort. When you put Lord’s instruction aside and do it much later, like WK has done, it takes more effort to get the same result. Lord has instructed WK around last Nov, Dec period, now is already April, so you see, you will need more effort to follow the instruction as your neck has harden when you don’t follow the instruction. Not that Lord hardens your neck, rather, you give the devil a chance to work disbelieve onto you….

No comments: