Monday, April 16, 2007

A Faithful Father :D

Lately, sleepiness seems to invade me. Daughter, JC, tend to wake up middle of the night and want mummy, so I have not been sleeping well. Saturday, I was attacked with UTI again. It had been a long time since I prayed and fought so much. Can you imagine, d trying hard to inflict me to the extent of causing bleeding while I stand strong on God Word. Yes, I was fighting him from 2-6pm. Praying in the spirit, reading the Psalms, Standing in the Righteousness of Christ, exclaiming that I have no fear of the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday. Phew!

Luckily, Father God is faithful. He stood firm with me. I brought my girl to her Chinese Class, I had urge of passing out urine, Lord helped me, and I was not put to shame. I stood strong on the Righteousness of God and pull through. At 6pm, Lord told me that Father God would heal me. At that time, I was a little waiver…I had thought of seeing a doctor but I moved back to trust Lord Jesus for deliverance again. It was a mentor fight to stand firm in the Lord. Father God told me to drink 3 glasses of water and He would destroy the bacteria. I did that and went to parents home. The symptom wasn’t as bad. By night time, I was recovering from it.

On Sunday, I decided to go church, I didn’t want to submit to d, and I wanted to walk in the victory ground of Lord Jesus. Glad that I went, the sermon was about Jesus had taken all our sins and sicknesses. When He raise, He had won over adversaries and He raise as a cleaned, free Man God. We are in Him, as He is, so are we. Suddenly, I realised the UTI not on me, it was on Him, it become so easy to pass it to Him. Finally, I rest in Him and enjoyed His Peace. The symptom is fading away, and I continue to trust Lord today. Sis and me have this revelation that we in Christ, we have His peace, health and prosperity! :P Praise the Almighty God.

Friday, sister, Su, told me that her hubby thought of going for the condo in Buangkok. Then I questioned her about Lord had long ago told her about blessing her, a condo in East Coast. They had just sold off their current home; Lord blessed them with a 40K above valuation sale. They were anxious to get a new home and instead of trusting Lord for the deliverance, they decided to try booking the condo in Buangkok, which is within their means. They have looked at their lack at the condo in East Coast. Since they wanted to give up the dream on the East Coast condo and go for the Buangkok one, Lord told her that He would bless them.

I told her to trust the Lord for deliverance of the East Coast condo, I told her not to look at their lack, look to Lord Jesus for His abundance. Upon listening to me, she continued to trust the Lord again. Then HS spoke to her about Father wanted to bless them the East Coast condo, He told her not to worry.

She also had anti-blessing attack; her hubby told her that the business partner did not want them to stay 2-3 years to wait for their dream condo. I told sister to pray to Father, cover her hubby, the partner and their shop with Jesus blood and manifest the Lord’s hand over them. I also told her to read Psalm 23 and 91 and claimed the blessing and protection over them.

When she completed praying, her hubby and the partner just came home. The partner, who is a Taoist, did not believe in Father God would bless my sis a condo. He wanted to hear from my sis. So last night, he came over and sis preached the goodness and the deliverance of the Lord Jesus to him. He was so tempted and prompted my brother-in-law if he wanted to go to accept Christ. Praise the Lord. Brother-in-law replied that he will wait for the condo to realise before accepting Christ. The partner agreed and said that he would accept Christ together with brother-in-law. He offered to rent them his property at $450, brother-in-law counter bid at $500, then the partner lowered it to $400. Praise the Almighty Name Jesus!!!

Father has asked sis for her account no. and he has reconfirmed it with her. Let see how the blessing come thru. He told sis that a few people will be blessing her, the money for the condo. This blessing is for brother-in-law as he has been following Lord’s instruction closely and has blessed sis with the 23K to clear her debts. In return, Lord is going to bless him not just double fold, when sis talked to me on Sunday after church, Lord told me it is going to be 2.4mil. Let wait for this deliverance to come to past. Thank you Father for being so good and wonderful to my sister. Praise Your Almighty Name, Lord Jesus and the Holy Spirit!!!

Holy Spirit, thank you for instructing me to read Psalms 91 many times before the attack on Saturday. It’s you that get me ready for the attack, with the God Word to fight my battle. Thanks You very much!

Friday bible study, Father God, thru Pastor Prince, told me that He is shutting my door to the current care group and wants me to go to another care group that he has told me to go. Praise the Lord! Amen

No comments: