Friday, April 20, 2007

My Beloved Daddy

Yesterday I finally got to watch The Passion of the Christ. While watching it, I realised that Lord Jesus went for suffering as a man; I got this also from Curry Blake in John G. Lake ministry site. When Jesus walked on earth, he walked just like any of us. He was anointed by the Holy Spirit to heal people and to cast the demons. He exercised His given power and authority. In the current world, we, the Christians, are given the Holy Spirit to live within us and given the authority to cast out demons and heal people and oneself. How many of us realise our given authority and rights to heal the sick and cast the devil???

While watching this movie, I have the above realization. I could strongly feel the pain that Lord Jesus had gone through and I am convinced that I should stand up for my right. I am not letting the devil run over me anymore!!! I know Lord Jesus had taken off my sickness, curse and sins. As such, now I will stand up to fight the devil off!

In the movie, Holy Spirit also tells me not to take people’s praises, for man, who praise you can crush you too. Just look at Lord Jesus, when He was on his way back to Jerusalem, people used palm leaves to lay His way to let Him went through, but it was the same people that wanted Him to die!!! I will remember this in heart. Praise the Lord!

In the movie, I also realised I am a New Creation by Lord Jesus perfectly Perfect work, all things old and bad of me had passed and gone for good. At one flash back in the movie, Lord Jesus was preaching, if you are good to people, who love you, what goodness have you gain? It was being good to people, who did not treat you well, that would gain you the credit. Why? Man is pure and good in nature. It is d, who manifest in him that make him bad. You, who have the power and the authority, should rise up and cast the demons out of him. You are not to ignore him, you are to free him. If you walk off and let him remain in captive, what good should Father God reward you???

Daddy is such a wonderful God. Recently, He disclosed to me that He is going to bless me the car I am looking forward for. He told me it’s Toyota Camry. Previously, Lord told me hubby likes Toyota Corolla. When I discussed with hubby about it, he agreed but said that if he had the money, he would like to have a Toyota Camry. Otherwise, a Honda Jazz if fine too. With this info, Lord decided to give us a Toyota Camry. But when I told hubby 2 days ago about it, he had strong reaction, he dislike the current design of it and told me would sell it off. So I asked him what he would want.

He told me he would go for a Honda Civic, which is lower grade than the Toyota Camry. I questioned him on why go for a lower grade one when Father God wants to bless me a better one? In the end, we go for BMW 730i. Father God was so so so gracious. He is ok to our change in mind. He said that whatever we need, He would give. Wow...thanks for the great Love for me. :D Yesterday, Holy Spirit even told me to go for BMW 740i, a 4 lit car. I actually a bit worry about future maintenance cost. Father God told me that I would get a COE, insurance and tax pay for car. For future maintenance, He will bless me when the need arises. Wow…Father is so wonderful that He took all my concerns away. So now I look forward to my car to come. He said it’s a Christmas present for me. :D Love you, Daddy God!

Today, Holy Spirit told me that my Spirit and my soul are now fused together as one. Hallelujah!!!

Daddy, Lord God, Lord Jesus and Holy Spirit, thank You for all You have done for me. You told me that I now have the same power to heal people as Lord Jesus had when He was walking on earth. You told me I have the doctrine in my heart even though I have not finish most of the bible. I thank You in the deepest of my heart. I will promise You that I will rise up to heal the sick and cast out the demons. I will bring lost sheep back to YOU! Praise Your Almighty Name, Lord Jesus, Holy Father and Holy Spirit!!! Bless your Almighty Name!!!

No comments: