Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Power of the Lord

What a start of the week! It is getting on my nerve. I am boiling in anger. This Indian neighbour imported, how can they? How can they?

Yesterday morning, I was meditating on Joshua and suddenly, I was engulfed by some spirits totally that almost lost all consciousness. The only being that was still alive in me is Holy Spirit, the Lord! He led me to pray in the spirit, through this small crack of Grace, it led to avalanches of Grace and Mercy pouring into me that I was fully made well again with the praying in the spirit. Glory Glory!

My girl was having her English Paper 1 SA1 yesterday, she was complaining about tiredness but I thought that was from her little cough and stiffed nose. Her crankiness I thought was from her missing of daddy.

She decided to come home for lunch before going to her International Dance CCA. I did not suspect anything wrong. But when she returned 1.5 hours later, she dropped down and sat on the floor outside the gate. She just talked to me a short while and then she dropped off to sleep. It was a sleep that I could not wake her up.

She managed to wake up after 1.5hrs of sleep to go to the toilet, and then she was back sleeping again. I could not understand that for she never was that tired before!

Mum came back at around 2hrs later and was sitting beside Jc watching tv. She noticed Jc chest was not moving much in breathing. She told me about it and I checked her breath, it was super light too, not much breathing in and out. It was then I found something amiss, then I checked with Lord if neighbour’s spirits had sucked her blood up. Yes, it was; no wonder the morning she could not concentrate to do her composition. Hiaz!

I prayed to Lord to pump His Blood into Jc and prayed in the spirit. Lord pumped 2 doses of His Blood into her. 5 mins later, Jc was well again! Glory to Jesus! She woke up and was back to her normal self. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

I was really very fed up with this neighbour. The lady used up her tricks, then called the dad to come down from India to do his tricks. After he finished his tricks, he asked his wife to come down. This was the result of the wife trick, to kill me and Jc.

Lord is good, even when I lost consciousness, He saved me by coming through to pray in the spirit. He saved Jc’s life. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No matter how devil tried to kill me, he never will succeed for my Father is the Creator and the Saviour! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: