Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Mightiness of His Grace

Romans 8:1 ‘There is therefore Now No Condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus’

How many of us take this verse seriously in our daily walks of life, when we faced trials in our encounter with another man? There are 2 bodies of condemnations that some children of God still holding.

One is facing God Almighty, they feel they didn’t walk righteously and dare not come close to Him. The 2nd group feel themselves so righteous that when they see greater evil done by another man, they condemn them. Thinking themselves is better than he.

But God Almighty, our Abba Father, looks to the death Jesus died for us at the Cross and given Grace to the whole human race.

Under the old covenant, Joshua had already led the children of Israel into the blessed land. The land filled with milk and honey. Lord gave them victory in their conquest of land. Lord told them this:

Joshua 6:18 ‘But keep away from the devoted things, so that you will not bring about your own destruction by taking them. Otherwise you will make the camp of Israel liable to destruction and bring trouble on it’

Joshua sent his men to fight Ai, but lost the first conquest. This was because Achan had come against this command! Joshua 7:20 ‘Achan replied, “It’s true! I have sinned against the Lord, the God of Israel. This is what I have done. When I saw in the plunder a beautiful robe from Babylonia, two hundred shekels of silver and a wedge of gold weighing fifty shekels, I coveted them and took them.”’

In the end, those who broke the law faced death. Joshua 7:24 ‘Then Joshua, together with all Israel, took Achan son of Zerah, the silver, the robe, the gold wedge, his sons and daughters, his cattle, donkeys and sheep, his tent and all that he had…’ Joshua 7:25 ‘…Then all Israel stoned him, and after they had stoned the rest, they burned them.’

Under law, when 1 sin, the whole family faced death by stoning and the whole tribe of Israel faced trouble, destruction.

However, under Grace, when One Man died for us, the human race, at the Cross, His One Act at the Cross redeemed us from all curses and all heavenly punishments.

How I know the Greatness of His Grace? I had gone under attack by SF and now the foreign PRs (permanent residents), in my suffering and great distress! Why I say great? Because, without Jesus and His Salvation, I would have died many many times. My brain, the nerves system, my lymph nodes and thoracic ducts, my heart, my lungs, my oesophagus, tonsils, sinus, windpipe, muscles, kidneys and bones, were attacked many times, even death come visits. But each time Lord delivers me and comforts me.

I do hope Lord goes to judge them. After I suffered so much, I do want them to be judge death too. But each time, Lord let them played all their tricks; neighbour even get her dad to come play his tricks when hers exhausted.

My family, my mum, my daughter and I, were the focus of their tricks! But Lord healed each of us to fullness and forgives the prosecutors. Nothing happen to them! Not even a single sickness! In His Mightiness, I have to pray to Lord to help me forgive them. Now they sees me like don’t know what, stay away from me!

His Grace, all about His Grace, He delivers me and brings me to wholeness. His Grace also forgives all the people we think are bad. All are forgiven. Abba is only waiting for them to come back to Him. It’s okay, He would tell them. The heart of God, Abba Father! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: