Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Love of Abba Father

Last night, ex and I were surprised that even Jc missed ex so much during his 2 weeks in Hong Kong, she rejected going with him to be with him, she rather played with her cousins, who were here for the family gathering.

Both ex and I could not believe our ears, but we knew Jc only think for the moment and did not bother the consequence. Ex decided to take his notebook and off he went. I even had to urge Jc to run to bid the daddy off. She promised not to be cranky later.

But, after the cousins had all gone home, at 11pm, she started her crankiness and wanting daddy. Daddy was so upset by her earlier rejection to go with him but still pacify her and chatted with her in yahoo. But that was not enough for Jc. She had missed daddy for 2 weeks and this evening, he has flown back to Hong Kong for another 2 weeks again.

I could foresee the longing in Jc if she is to miss this chance of meeting. Jc was sad, but daddy did not want to make another trip for her. To pacify her, I told her I will talk to daddy. She managed to fall asleep. Ex did not reply any of my sms, so in the end, I decided to send Jc there in the morning.

As I have not been to his place, I surfed the map and the MRT journey. Wow, either ways, going by the west line or the north line is going to take me 41 – 56 minutes that is excluding the time on the LRT.

After much consideration, going by taxi was the next best choice. As I woke up my usual 8am for the 11:30am Sunday Service, I did not have much time to waste. Ex returned call in the morning to ask ‘what for’, as he would be flying off later part that afternoon. I told him for my peace the next 2 weeks, better for her to spend some hours with him. Ex was still painful over Jc rejection!

I let Jc realise her disregard for daddy is a bad choice. I let her realise she has hurt daddy! She was obedience when she realised what she had done. For the sake of her, I brought her over in a cab. It cost me almost $20, and I am not one who spend lavishly for me. But for Jc sake, I made that trip and brought her to ex home. I had a short look around in that home, another cosy place!

Unfamiliar with the west of Singapore, I had to ask ex and passerby which is the direction to the MRT station, it was a bus-stop away journey. As my sense of direction was always from the east, coming from the west to the north line, I took the wrong train over poor judgment east/west confuse. Praise the Lord was it did not cost much time delay, I was in time for church! Glory Glory!

Over Jc bad judgment of her emotional needs, she made daddy sad over her rejection and I had to spend so much to send her there.

While on the train to church, Lord led me to think of all that He had done for us and had look after us and protect us and make sure things goes well for us. Sometime, when we were unhappy, we even ask God why He didn’t do this and that.

It was this episode that even when ex and I was surprised and he sad with Jc decision but for her emotional well being, we still choose to let her enjoy her peace that let me see Abba Father Great Love for me, taking good care of me and I, the ignorance daughter, sometime blur over it. Hehe…Glory to Jesus! Amen Amen!

No comments: