Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Coming of Jesus

From Pastor Prince and other pastors, I heard of Jesus coming back to Jerusalem as it is the most Holy Place, the Holy of Holy. But from Lord’s leading, He revealed He is coming fully through me, but I am in Singapore, not in Israel. So this puzzled me till today Lord reveal to me. I will share my meditation with you.

The verse that holds me in puzzle was

Luke 21:27 ‘At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with Power and great Glory’

I was imagining Jesus standing on a cloud and He is the Power and Glory! So, I was wondering in this day and age, are we going to see Him descend from Heaven in His Glory. Then Lord asked me to read this verse again. Then He opened my understanding.

Lord has promised that the first 3 years of my healing service, He will manifest a layer of cloud or mist in the mid; something like what Lord had manifested in the Izusus Street in 1914. From this, when I read the above verse, then I realise how Lord come through.

Another verse I am puzzled was

Luke 21:29-31 ‘He told them this parable: “Look at the fig trees. When they sprout leaves, you can see for yourselves and know summer is near. Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that the Kingdom of God is near.”’

I was wondering what does the above means. When I read it again, Lord gives me the understanding that His Coming is very very near. When Summer is approaching! That is the time! Glory Glory!

Ok, here is His explanation of why through me:

Lord:
‘Surely April is My Come Back. I come back in my land as in those who have Me as My land become My Rest. As such, it is a Christian I come back, not the physical Israel.

For Israel, I rise them to show My Power and what will happen if they walk away.

As for Singapore, I will show My Grace working in fullness.

Surely from these 2 countries, all others will be able to see My Mightiness. Abba has led Singapore to pull out from Malaysia, also surrounded by Muslim. Both so identical. But surely Abba will show both greatly blessed. One in land and one in prosperity. Surely, when the world looks at both countries, they will see My Glory! Amen Amen!’

Glory to Abba Father and Jesus, who selected New Creation Church and me to show His Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: