Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Glory of Jesus

From time that I was with Christ, I have been walking in His Grace and Mercy. For each leading of the Lord, I was lead to walk in the fullness of His Path of Righteousness. Each step I move, Lord was leading me in fullness. He opens my eyes to see the picture painted in this world and leads me to walk His World. The world of focus on self to the World of focus on Christ, the nothingness of self. Glory Glory!

The 4 years of undercover, soaking in the spiritual realm of the Lord, hides in His secret Sanctuary, I was in a place but then I was not in that place. Things flown past around I but I am not with them. Glory Glory!

Time just ran past me and I walked the whole of the New Testament and now walk to Joshua 4. Glory Glory! Life has taken a turn and I walk back to the world to look, it still look so similar…people still serving their pride and power. All about self. I found myself so out of place with them. Glory Glory!

Ever since Lord leads me to my college day, I have been looking at that facebook and wonder what could I write in there. Everyone was talking so much self and pride thing; even the things they organise under the sun is ordinary event.

Through this channel, Lord leads me to meet my old classmate, she, who was closer to me and a cheerful lady, still the same cheerful spirit. I was thinking maybe she is different. But Lord proved me wrong. When she saw that I am divorce, even her reply is cold and short, not even want to give me her contact!

It is so unlike another whom I exchanged a few message, at least this lady bother to talk even though we did not click in school days. Lord let me feed their sprit, I could sense pride in my classmate but no pride in this lady. But from her photo I could see she flow in another level of acceptance in society.

Lord leads me tour around them and concluded for myself that really, no one worthy except the Lord. And, I walked back to Him again. For to join back the group, I have to be like them, to show my self-worth, but walking with Lord, I know I worth nothing. It’s all His Grace and Mercy that is flowing through, so how to friend them? Not possible! This is how Lord is keeping me in His Glory. Amen Amen!

From talking to another ex-colleague about my life, she kept telling me ‘I don’t want Jesus’. I was wondering when did I ask her to accept Jesus? I was just sharing my life, which Jesus is part of it. Then I realised that in conversation, when one said something, it would trigger a response from another. There was nothing for her to response but the goodness of Jesus. Yet she didn’t want to admit it, so nothing to reply except ‘I don’t want Jesus’.

Abba Father, thank You for leading me closely so that I could see the Truth and walk in the Truth. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: