Sunday, April 17, 2011

The End Time Prophesy

Walking in this End Time, I can sense darkness scary about Lord’s coming. They are trying their best to block it. But I know the Name of Jesus is above them all. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Looking at the news, you could see Israel is getting more attack coming it way. Forever since I come into Christ, I become aware of the happening in the Middle East. Just by the fact that the twin tower in US was bombed, ME let me see as a breeding ground for terrorist. But I never really understand this group of people. How could the extremist escape the eyes of the government is a wonder to me. It seems like a mystery jigsaw puzzle that has no answer to it.

Through Sid Roth radio program, I learnt about Walid Shoebat was a terrorist that got saved because his Catholic wife challenged him to find what’s wrong with the bible. He bought a bible for $10 and tried to read it. He prayed to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob to show him the Truth. What a truth he Found Out!!! You can go youtube to search for his revelation in ‘Prophecy 101: Islam and Satan – Walid Shoebat’.

I watched all the 10 parts of this convention, I also watched another, ‘Walid Shoebat – Mark of the Beast’ From all these watching, my eye on Islam is an eye opening, Walid Shoebat described all the bible prophesy so well, with a good background in Islam teaching, he is able to understand what Lord put in the bible for His Children. Even the names that were foreign to me, was understood so well by him. Now I know why they want the land of Israel!

It is amazing on what Walid Shoebat said in the part 10 of his revelation of Islam and Satan. I had 3 years of disturbed by darkness and from there I got to know Jesus and He delivered me out of the hand of darkness. I know the threat to turn away from Jesus and back to darkness, the implication.

So, I long have decided to always stick closely with Jesus by His Grace. It kind of hit the cord of my heart when he said there is a blessing and a curse. I understand him very well on this, it’s a no turning back path. I know I will be devour if I leave Jesus, so I want to cling closely to Lord till I return to Him. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Lord promised that you ask and He surely will answer. Walid Shoebat prayed for the Truth to be shown to him, even the 7 mountains, what it means. When he knows everything, he hoped that he had never asked. Haha….for now he has to do what he promised Lord, to tell it to the world!

He faces spiritual death threat through his previous religion. I faced the same spirit death threat, from Satan himself. But Lord is God Almighty, Satan is His creation, so Satan cannot come against me as long as I am in Lord, the God Almighty, His Work is well-done at the Cross of Calvary. Surely Righteousness of God in Christ, His Protection under the Wings of His Feathers and His Truth and Faithfulness as the Shield and Rampart will surely keep me safe. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: