Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Believe and Obedience to Lord

Since a young believer, Lord has trained me to be obedience to His Prompting. It was a long time of training. Lord concentrated in these few areas of training: to look to Jesus, to obedience to His Prompting.

I have gone through many years of training. That Lord wants to make sure whatever He asked me to do I will do it. Imagine, from 2007 till now…how long was it!

The interesting thing is, when we obey, Grace is given for us to accomplish the task. Sound easy right? But sad to say, Su failed when Lord tested her the last one year.

It is important that we always put Lord the top priority. Once you get this position right, things work easy as it is all round Lord! Su problem is even though she looks to Lord a lot, her cares and concern is with her husband. For some reason, she gets so used to the roar of the lion.

Lord knows she cares for her husband a lot. He purposely called on her when there was something on for her and her husband. Her priority is given to the husband, as such, there wasn’t a easy ‘ok, I follow’. She will give excuses and what not and Lord have to explain to her blaa blaa blaa. She would then accept on Lord’s way and put aside husband wants.

Times somehow flies and she was tested many rounds. Each time, Lord needs to explain to her before she could accept. Devil came through husband to stop her from fellowship with me. Then he stopped the call. He get her obedience to him. Tore her bible and in the end, she wanted all her meditated words to be tore and dump off.

Whatever I said she said it is from the devil. Devil twist and turn God Word that removed her from meditations. She even let husband stay at home and she goes out to work! When she follows devil plan, ways of life also fallen. She messaged me that I needed deliverance like her. To disobey to Lord and to move away from meditation to just listening on sermons. She even advised me to go look for a job, which means even lesser time spend with the Lord.

Once she did that, Satan no more trouble her, for now she is a dead horse. Satan broke our power of two prayers. Then Satan tried to get her to pull me away too. We stopped total communication; blocking from husband end.

This is the last straw, after Lord exhausted all the Grace given to her, Lord decided to drop her as my praying partner. That is why she tore away the meditated books.

Lord showed me in Luke 21:27-28 preached by Pastor Prince, the Uranium is leaking and government body cannot make sure. He then let me realised that the time to go out to heal is here. Glory Glory! Lord opened the sky and sent doves flying down and spread outwards. Lord showed me the vision during worshipping on Sunday. Hallelujah!

I am sad that Su moved off, it is proven without doubt that she failed the obedience test. I will be alone praying healing instead with Su, Lord this morning showed me the vision of long ago, He gave me a vision that I would pray healing on stage and that same sermon, He gave WK laying of hand to pray healing. I see finally, through Su moving off, what Lord original plan for me finally come into place. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: