Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What did God created?

I just watched Sid Roth sermon and was blurred for a moment when they showed kindergarten kids learning it’s okay to have 2 mummies, 2 daddies or a mummy and a daddy. It was more into the show that I realised they were talking about homosexual, lesbian.

I thank God, my Abba Father, for creating me. I thank God, my Abba Father, for letting me have such a messy being that He could show me by His Grace, He could one by one clear them off without I noticing it. It was when I looked back then I realised I was being perfect in looking at Jesus all the time and praying in the spirit and bathing in the Love of Jesus and Abba Father. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

After watching Sid Roth, Lord wanted me to pen down how He transformed me. Glory Glory! I was watching Sid Roth and hearing them talk about a homosexual or lesbian need to repent and apologise to God for who they are just sound so troublesome.

You see, I actually did not realise that I was a sexually mixed up person. It was an Europe trip that when I was curiously gone into a shop that sold all things about the topic ‘Sex’ that I found a book with many pictures of women’s private parts. I found myself aroused or rather get excited. But eldest sister told me not to buy that book and we just left and went off. That was my first encounter of my mixed sexuality.

Being a lady, my preference of partner is still man and man only. I was never attracted to any girls. So, as you can guess now, I was half here and half there. Yes, I was never interested in ex-husband private part, I looked at it as a biological organ. Haha…that was how fallen it was. Maybe because of this mixture, my sexual enjoyment was never really fun. It was little pain or more pain, depending if I was in my horny moments or not.

But Praise Jesus! Nothing is beyond the Hope in God! As this mixture was clinical no way to treat, I did not bother about it at all. I just take it as part of me.

When I came to Jesus, the only verse I rest on and sleep with and wake up to was…learn about Jesus. Lord let me realise to get the blessing of Abraham, I just need to learn about Jesus! That’s what Lord led me to understand from the verse Seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness and all that you want, I will give it to you. This is what I keep in my heart and hold in my hands these 4 years.

Due to night attack, I had prayed in the spirit a lot in my initial years as Christian. Well, generally I am a lazy person. If no push, I rather sit still. But with devil pursuing me daily then, I had no choice but to pray in the spirit a lot and to listen to Pastor Prince sermons a lot; I was eager to get all the weapons Jesus had given me from His ONE Act at the Cross. Whatever I learned about Jesus had fulfilled and given me, I grabbed hold of it and told it to the devil when he came to disturb me.

Unknowingly, by doing this, I was pursuing Jesus so closely and so tightly. It was as if I was clinging to Him! Haha…Glory to Jesus! Now you know the secret why I was walking so closely with Jesus….haha….

Then one fine day, in church, as I would do every Sunday and previously, the weekly bible study too, Lord focused my view straight at Pastor Prince manhood! This was the only time my eyes did that. I was from a focus on what Abba Father was talking to me through Pastor Prince to suddenly realised I was looking at it! At that nick of time, I heard myself saying sinful, sinful!

This, I would not say so as I know I am now a Righteousness of God in Christ and all my Sins was forgiven and God, the Father, swear not to impute sin to me. If you know me well, you would know I am a ‘eye’ person. I like to look into peoples’ eyes only, if you asked me what they wear, I would be clueless!

At that moment, revelation came on me that Lord had healed me on my mixed up sexuality. Well, the interest in man private organ came creeping back to me slowly. Pain and sensitivity was slowly erased off me one by one and lowered the level part by part! Glory to Jesus!

It was this focus on Jesus, and Not to self, Nor to the world, that Lord one fine day healed me. I was not even praying to Him to heal me of that too! So I don’t understand why Sid Roth talked about have to repent, have to this and that! The only thing needful is to sit at Jesus feet and Listen Listen, Shema Shema! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: