Friday, March 11, 2011

The God of Love

Lord is the God of Love. This is what New Creation Church has been preaching. NCC also preached that He is the same God in yesterday, today and forever He is the same. Many a time, people go to the Old Testament and see how the children of Israel suffered and thought God likes to punish too.

As I meditated to Deuteronomy and the children of Israel were reaching their promise land soon. Moses had lots of things to remind them. This is what you thought the God you know is different from what they had at that time. Here I show you what Moses said!

Deuteronomy 7:7-8
‘The Lord …set His Affection on you and chose you because the Lord loved you and kept the Oath He swore to your forefathers that He brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you from the land of slavery, from the power of Pharaoh king of Egypt(darkness).

Deuteronomy 7:9
‘Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; He is Faithful God, keeping His Covenant of Love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep His commands.’

From because of darkness disturb till now the neighbour Indian idol disturb, finally, I can see this very clearly. It is important that we Know our God, the God Most High, is the King of the whole Universe. It is even more important to know that God, the Father, Loves you very very much that He sent Lord Jesus in His Will to do the Work at the Cross, to walk the Righteous path as commanded in the 10 commandments and to die the death for us. He did a Completed and Perfect Work on the Cross. Your redemption is real, so is your Salvation. Glory Glory!

With this, when you face the world, when devil throw lemon at you, you can be still, and know that God Almighty is just at your back guarding you. Your part is to Point to Jesus finished work at the Cross for you, Cast all the dirt to Jesus. You will see His Deliverance once your eyes look to Jesus and speak the Words of Faith and choose to believe in your heart the words of Christ!

Through Pastor Prince, I heard that good things, bad things, they are all good for the children of God. Jesus is the Aleph Tav. We just have to trust Jesus finished Work at the Cross and we are delivered. The delivery is the by process. The main purpose is God’s Glory, Jesus Finished Work at the Cross is demonstrated to let the children of darkness see, to bring them close to Him, who loves them.

When SF and P threw me that black magic, I was questioning ‘why me?’ as I trusted Jesus to deliver me. Now with those 2 Indians neighbours, I was once again asking, ‘why always this?’.

As I see Lord’s Mighty Hand at work, there are 2 purposes. I grew stronger and stronger in Him. As the close proximity of me and neighbours, they could see instant result of their manifestations. As Lord delivers me each day, they are seeing their curse ineffective in me and my family! At the same time, they are seeing the truth of Jesus. ;P Lord leads me to post His words of Christ on the wall outside my apartment to let them see! Glory Glory! ;)

Now, I finally understand His Purpose. The children of Israel, the children of God, our purpose, our existence is to demonstrate the Glory of Jesus to the World. As we look to the Cross of Jesus each time we encounter darkness, Lord will show His Glory. In the light of Jesus, devil diminished, darkness cannot exist in Light! We are saved and His Glory are shown! Each deliverances will show His Glory over and over again.

Over time, the veils of the children of darkness will be broken and they will see the Glory of Jesus and want Him. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Abba Father, by the Grace of Lord Jesus, I am fully delivered! Thank You! Jesus, for Your Perfect Work on the Cross! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: