Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Blessing of Abraham

Psalm 65:11 ‘You crown the year with Your Goodness, and Your paths drips with abundance.’ Have you started enjoying Lord’s dripping of blessings? I have and am glad to share with you. In fact, mine started late last year. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Do you still remember ex like any other man, refused to give me the agreed wife maintenance? I had stopped receiving since September 2010. But Lord had the government concerned about lots of men not paying their ex-wife. So many years nothing happen but now a law is drawn to protect the rights of the ex-wife! Glory to Jesus!

I was mouth itchy and feel like eating some Chinese chive cake and was thinking of the dumplings with fillings of the chives and minced pork. 2nd sister bought a packet of frozen one for my mum and the fillings was good. Yummy! Glory to Jesus!

Last night, my mouth itchy again, this time I want to have some soft texture food, My mum bought 2 lau puo cookie, this crispy skin with soft winter melon within, originated from Hong Kong, and I had one this morning. Glory Glory!

I was thinking, Pastor Prince always preached that after some undeserving experience, Lord will bless abundantly when we turned to Him. I have yet to experience any monetary blessing that is abundance. As I thought, Lord let me noticed an electric shop that I walked pass every Sunday morning had notebook sales. As the notebook ex left behind is running out of space, even when I tried my best to clear all things off, I had managed to save 8GB space but window update eaten up my 4GB. The system is running so badly.

Lord let that shop have clearance sales, and when I went to buy, I asked for further discount, as missy here has limited funds. The salesman suggested I signed up as member and got $50 off the cost. There were some lucky draw and I got lots of the coupons as I purchased the notebook. I told the salesman that I would fill up when I got home and post it next week. But the salesman offered to fill up for me. Glory to Lord Jesus! Amen Amen!

As the property tax and radio and TV tax are paid by me, I was thinking, why must pay tax for watching TV. As I had my displeasure in my thought, I was surprised that this year government budget took off the radio and TV tax!!! Glory to Jesus!

In addition, mum and 2nd sister will give me some monetary blessing to take care of this family. 2nd sis does not earn a high income, but she is a generous lady. Lord has greatly blessed her too. 2 months ago, she helped me order Jc’s birthday cake. She bought the order no in the local weekly 4D draw. Lord rewarded her greatly and she was happy! Praise Jesus!

Glory to Jesus, as I continued to walk closely with Jesus, meditating Deuteronomy lately, Lord has dripped my paths with His Goodness. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

PS: I love the parental control on window 7. Previously Jc access the web a lot and hard to block her from accessing, lots of quarrels and arguments. Ever since I bought this new notebook and activate window's parental control options, most of my headache of Jc using the pc are gone. Glory to Jesus that make it possible. No wonder He impressed me to buy this notebook. Glory to Him!

No comments: