Monday, February 28, 2011

The Glory of Jesus

Recently neighbour, 2 families of imported Indians are sending curse to me. It was after P and his boss, sf had cursed me more than 3 times and finally convinced they could not overcome the power of Jesus. The Power of Jesus is greater than any of the curse.

I did not know when they first started to come against me. I guess during those time sf was sending his massive of spirits over, some might have spill over to the neighbour side. As I only manifest Lord’s hand on those coming at me. So, those that disturbed the neighbour I did not clear for them as I have no clue.

But I did notice the next door I1 from no ‘god’ to embrace the god from I2. Then slowly, I1 hanged curse at her gate. When I noticed it, it came to me in the night. I had to spread anointed oil on the object to fully clear the curse.

It was Friday that Lord impressed me to pray strongly in the spirit and it was a strong and powerful prayer that I realise something is not right. The neighbour had get their priest to come to their house to pay against my family. Mum was disturbed in her sleep and Jc was coughing especially badly suddenly.

Lord came strongly to pray and even get me to stand in anger in front of their gate. They realised I now know about their curse and come even stronger. But Jesus is faithful. Each time, He cleared it from me and this let them to be angrier.
I realise Lord is using me to show His Power and His Grace and Mercy to the enemies. They had sent Satan over, but each time Lord cleared fully for me and let me remain in His Peace.

From all these trials, I realised that Lord is using me to show them His Glory! My sufferings were minimal. But each time I am strong and healthy, Lord’s Glory is greatly shown. Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

No comments: