Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Word of God

Till yesterday, then I realised the WORD of CHRIST never return void. Glory Glory!

Lord had in all ways, convinced me to go for divorce and even to erase fully from my heart about this man that I shared my life for 10 years. He even promised me a new man to move my heart away from this man. Now all is done and in peace. Finally, the truth is revealed to me when I walk in Jesus Shalom Peace. Glory Glory!

Firstly, Lord let Su thought of long ago, when she wanted her husband to come to Christ, she daily thanks Abba Father that her husband 'is Lord's lost sheep that is a day closer to coming back to Jesus.' After roughly a year of proclaiming, Lord led her husband back to Him. Yesterday, Lord gave Su the same thought about my ex, P.

When she called me about it, I told her that recently I dreamt of a man kept only want sexual favour but do not provide the loving caring. I took that was from Lord in warning me against going back to ex and I told Su that should not be from Lord.

It was yesterday, that Lord finally disclosed that He is bringing ex back to me. He said that long ago, I prayed this prayer, not by power, not by might, but by His Spirit that Lord will bring P to Himself. I thought with the divorce, everything goes down the drain. I did not know that this divorce is part of the plan to lead ex back to Him. Glory Glory!

When I realised that His Word is still working in my marriage, I am happy. You know, even when Lord convinced me to bless me a Chinese guy, somehow, I find it not right, as my heart still attracted to western man. Even I tell myself skin colour mean nothing. It's the personality that holds. Actually, in this past 10 years, I need not bother about in-laws problem was also a blessing. I can't imagine in future have to deal with all the chain of in-laws that comes with the marriage.

But for ex, his love for women and do not know how to give love is a main concern. Abba promised to switch off his love for women and to enable him to give love when he come back to Him. I am happy for Jc. All these while, she misses daddy a lot, even though she gets to see him almost weekends. Her emotion also have gone through see-saw. From wanting daddy much as every weekend there was fun time to having to seek love from mummy and grandma after seeing daddy's heart is with another girl.

It is not easy for Jc, just any sign of the love for her from daddy is disappearing, she moves to despair. I have to convince her often that daddy and mummy loves her. This news of daddy coming back will be very pleasing to her. I am very sure!

Abba Father, thank you very much that P is Your Lost Sheep and Your Beloved Son. Surely, he is coming a day closer to you. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

For all Chinese reader, Happy Lunar New Year! May the Great God, yours and my Beloved Abba Father, greatly drop His blessings of Abraham onto you. Blessing crowns the head of the Righteous! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: