Monday, February 7, 2011

The 7 Seals in the Life of Man

Revelation 5: 1
'..I saw in the right hand of Him who sat on the throne a scroll with writing on both sides and sealed with 7 seals.'

Revelation 5:2
'...”Who is worthy to break the seals and open the scroll?”'

Revelation 5:3-4
'But no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth could open the scroll or even look inside it. I wept and wept because no one was found who was worthy to open the scroll or to look inside.'

Revelation 5:5
'..”Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals”'

Revelation 5:9
'..”You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals, because you were slain, and with Your Blood You purchased men for God
from every tribe and language and people and nation.
You made them to be a Kingdom and Priest to serve our God and they will reign on the earth.”'

Glory Glory! If you continue to read Revelation 6, you will read about the disaster with each open of the seals. What is this all about? Why only the Lamb of God is worthy to open the seal?

We know Lord Jesus on the Cross had taken all our sins and all our stinks of death. Even the death we deserved, the sickness and the curses and generation curse and all form of destruction we deserved. He took it all on the Cross. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Do you realise this life of ours, is not always that joyful and peaceful! There are hurts and unhappiness or mistreat that we received and we keep in our heart. No matter we get it when we were young or when we were older, the pains and hurts are sealed in our heart. Jesus comes to remove us of our bondage, our seals.

This pain cannot just ignore, if so, the pain will manifest into sickness or bad behaviour over time. Glory that Jesus on the Cross had done a Perfect Work for me and I could be freed. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Recently, after so many years of training by the Lord, yesterday, finally, my last seal on the hold of money, those who made used of my money and I was forced to bless them because they could not pay. The unhappiness is not just they could not pay, but when they have the money, they spent it on luxury instead of paying me. This had bothered me for the longest time even though I had cast the unhappiness to Lord, each mention of such I will still feel displeasure. Lord led me through a money wasting investment to lead me to realise I am holding on to it. After I tithed to Lord, Lord finally said my 7 seals are fully cleared. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

How you recognise your seal? Whatever events or person that you ever encountered and was unhappy about the people, event and you still talk about it even though time has past long ago. You could cast your each of your emotional hurts and pain to Lord! Keep on casting till you no more feel pain over it. This is how Jesus, who had done all for us, could help us to open the seal and let the satan out of our life. As each of our seals are cleared from our hearts, we are a step closer to Lord. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Abba Father, thank You for Your Will to send Lord Jesus to the Cross for me, so that all the seals in me could be fully removed by Him. Glory Gory! Amen Amen!

No comments: