Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Prodigal Son's Brother

For a long time, I got stumbled at this statement that Father God said to the elder brother in Luke 15:31 '”My son,” the father said, “you are always with me, and everything I have is yours.”' as in the nature, it like saying the whole heaven, all the great inheritance there, are mine. But I wondered how to get it if it is mine. Hehe....

Recently, I prayed to Lord to lead me back to Him again, as I first known Him. Lord led me to realise His Greatness in blessing Israel the greatest gas field as their natural supply is running dry. The news choked me into tears which I don't know why.

Continue on listening on Pastor Prince sermon, 14/01/07 – The Secret to Succeed is found in having the Spirit of Sonship', Lord led me to have a fresh revelation of Sonship, I am the beloved daughter of Abba Father. With this is another choke and tears. Praise Jesus!

Many a time, when I heard Pastor Prince mentioned that when sin abounce, Grace super abounce, and he warned that people are not to go into sin so that Grace can abounce. I always wonder why the explanation cannot be clearer.

Lord brings to my remembrance that all that Jesus is, is given to me. From there, Lord point the statement above, 'everything I have is yours' to me. From there I realised that no wonder everything Lord Jesus is, is mine.

We in our own personal life, the trials and tribulations of daily life, don't go around doing your work and talking to bosses, superiors, colleagues, friends, strangers, don't behave as you are alone and have to fight your way to impress anyone. You, me, us, we are not an orphan, The Almighty God is our Abba Father! Lord Jesus, the Holy One, the Judge of the whole universe, had hung on the cross 2000 years ago to achieve, all that you needs and wants. He has not left anything out!

As a child of God, in whatever areas of needs you faced, look to Jesus at the Cross, claim from Abba Father that Jesus had done a Perfect Work at the Cross for your problems and by His Stripes, you have receive the solution. Cast your problem to Jesus nail-pierced hand and the solution you want to His same hand and see the deliverance for your issue. This is how when sin abounce, you look to Jesus and claim your inheritance that Grace super abounce. Jesus is the Most High God. The Name of Jesus is above all Names. There is nothing that is impossible for Jesus. That is how we claim our inheritance.

Glory Glory! I read another blog that Pastor Bruce Allen had preached about the end time to a church in Singapore and told them to move to be more like Jesus! This blog I read, the author don't know how to be like Jesus and prayed to Lord to lead him/her.

I am grateful that Lord led me to New Creation Church that revealed about Jesus. By day in day out listening to the sermon that reveal who Jesus is and what He had achieved for me, and in Him, who I am, from all these revelation, receive till current, Lord had said I am with Him fully. Effortlessly, just by listening and listening attentively, I am being transformed to think like Jesus and when my mind repent to think like Jesus, Lord removed all my seals of the world so that behaviour wise, I can be like Him. Through His enable and disablement, I am being transformed from Glory to Glory!

The interesting thing I noticed lately is, by myself, I am weak and plain, as I go meet Abba Father, Lord Jesus in His Kingdom each Sunday, Lord lifted my strength in the midst of walking to church to walk lightly and speed faster. When I reached home after such Sunday, when I looked into the mirror, I saw a beautiful face. Glory Glory! Even mum also notice it. I pray that this beauty and strength will stay with me forever! In the Name of Jesus, Amen! Glory Glory!

No comments: