Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Passover

It was like a nightmare. The recent week development; it’s the spiritual fighting with the Indian neighbour, the so call foreign talent.

Lord has led me through a series of posting about Jesus Goodness on the wall outside my apartment to let them see. But as they ignore the goodness of Jesus and continue to send curses day by day. Not on me alone but on my mum and Jc as well. That’s the evilness of them.

Abba Father from showing the Goodness of Jesus till telling them God teaches love, as I was in defending mode, binding whatever they send and throw them to hell, thanks to the faithfulness of Jesus! To telling them only devil teaching destruction and harmfulness. They still continue to send curses. Hiaz…those in Sin only get worse than they like!

Lord not choice, finally show them Proverb 6:12-15 to them. They were worried about these verses as they were afraid of what might happen to them. But, those who do evil really get more stupid…controlled by the devil!

They decided to send the killing move. I sensed something hit my brain and it was painful. Before this they actually tried to control my head and my parent and Jc, I saw 3 black brains in the vision Lord given to me, so I pray to Lord to get new brain from 3rd heaven for each of us.

I was worshipping, Lord let me see a big black octopus and that was one of its tendons. I asked Lord if I should put anointed oil outside my gate, Lord said go ahead. As I opened my door, I saw her standing at the gate looking at my direction.

Seeing I am ok, she went in to send a long list of the octopus and after that, lots of black crabs. All I saw in visions, I told Lord not by power, not by might but by His Spirit, let His Mighty Hand swept them down to the lake of fire in hell. Lord opened the earth and swallowed them in. Glory to Jesus!

Lord led me to worship Him using the anointed Songs of Pastor Prince. As my bottle of anointed oil was finishing, I got the bottle filled and opened the door again. That neighbour was at her gate again, as if checking if her attacks bring any results! In my first anointing of my door, outside my gate, I saw the floor was wet, even my mattress, part of it was wet! Don’t know what kind of curses had they placed but I pray to Lord to bind out all Satan and plea the blood over the whole floor.

I was worshipping the Lord in the anointed song, and Lord took over! He sang loudly and neighbour close her door again. Then Lord impressed me to pray in the spirit at the gate. It was 3pm, I continued to pray even when Jc returned from friend’s home and the friend’s mum was there!

After the prayer, I could still feel something, Lord led me to pray along my foyer, towards the door then He impressed me to get out. Lord came through and proclaim instant death if the neighbour did not stop cursing me.

Lord send the Angel of Death to her apartment, the spirit lady in her house told her that He was there and told her to stop else she would face death. That spirit lady also told her that she did not want to involve in it else she faced death.

An hour later, her husband came back, also a few more senior people from the temple, where she associated with, came, I knew them from the various prayers in her house and curses came to my family. Angel of Death talked to the senior lady. She told them the Almighty God was angry. They were to stop troubling me. If not, Angel of Death would strike them. Glory Glory!

Finally, I face no more attack from them after the visit from the Angel of Death. Glory to Jesus! Visually, Lord showed me what was laid on the floor was rolled up and back into neighbour house! Glory to Jesus!

After weeks of attack, the sudden quietness on my end is weird. It’s like when the children of Israel after the night of eating roasted lamb of Lord Jesus! Things happened on the enemy end but if not for Moses or Lord in me, as the work is done by Lord, I was not there to feel the face on and had not seen the neighbours reaction, so if not for Lord, I would be clueless.

I had sadness and feel bad over the whole situation. But Lord is faithful! He finally delivered me. Glory Glory! To comfort my injured heart, Lord even get brother to buy chive cake (koo chai kueh) for me to eat! Glory Glory! Lord knows how to comfort me!;) Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hi Tong,

Yes, I am from Singapore, a local here. My grandparents came from China long ago.

Recently Lord revealed how I am a descendant of Abraham from the linkage all the way up to where the Jews met the Chinese and mixed marriage.

I only know my ancestor was from San Tao in China but Lord leads me to know how the Jews blood in me came from further north down to where my grandparents were.

Glory to Jesus!