Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Goodness of Jesus

These few days have been very eventful week for me. All forms of attacks come and go, all to the Glory of Jesus, I come out still alive and freedom from all bondages. Glory to Jesus! Amen Amen!

After so many rounds of fighting with the neighbour spiritually, finally Lord revealed the real reason to me. I was wondering why they come strongly against me. What wrong had I done to deserve such? It was with Lord revealed of the event leading to this that finally I understood. Anyway, Jesus is good. He always delivers me out of all form of death. He really shows He is the God Most High! The Almighty One of Israel! Glory Glory!

As the election hot up to the coming weekend voting, I am wondering who I should vote. Basically, I am more into Jesus and don’t bother much about politics. I leave it to the rest to fight it out. I rather remain in the peace of Jesus! Amen Amen!

On last Sunday, I finally come to fully appreciate the Righteousness of GOD that Jesus, the Holy One, who died on the Cross 2000 years ago to secure for me. Glory Glory! His Way is the Highest of them all. Hallelujah!

Man, who has nothing, as the bible said, rich or poor, you are just a breath in the book of Psalm. Even this tiny breath is also from the Almighty God. We, the men of this earth are really nothing really. It is when one understands his stand, that he could appreciates fully the goodness of Jesus died such a horrible death to secure this Righteousness of God for us. Hallelujah!

Man likes to go for fame and power; all these are chaff in the air as King Solomon said in Ecclesiastes. But for this chaff in the air, men are willing to do all kinds of evil to secure them. It is great wonder what they get in the end? Without Jesus, it’s just emptiness as King Solomon said, all things under the Sun is just pure emptiness.

I am happy that Jesus came on earth to show us Love. What Love is in full manifestation? Love in its fullness is about dying for the one you love. In the highest form, you love your enemy no matter what they had done. It is so profound that few knows and understands this real meaning of Love. But Jesus did not give up hope for us, human. He died to give us Holy Spirit to come in us to lead us to walk this power of Love. What evil can’t, Love can. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

The best of all, Jesus said He has completed all, we need not do a single little bit of things to achieve it. Just purely by believing, you get all that you need and wants. Glory Glory!

Life in Christ is really good. No matter what devil throws, it always ends up as a cup of lemonade. Even the process is not easy, but Jesus said His Yoke is light. Glory Glory!

I am glad that Abba Father leads me to know Him so intimately. Without Jesus, I am a lost sheep. But with His leading, finally I found my home. He is a Good Shepherd and He is my Door, a much secured one. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: