Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Discovery Journey

As the effect of this divorce is getting worst on my girl, Jc, I thought it is a good idea to bring her to her daddy so that she will not miss him so much. Even it going to let her miss a day of school on Monday, I thought that would be a good idea, with Lord's approval, I booked a budget airline and took Jc there.

As I am not earning, I thought sharing room with ex is ok, afterall, we had shared bed after divorce. Just a few days of stay should be ok, as Lord has totally removed my bad feeling for him. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

On the way there, I prayed to Lord to send angels to carry the plane. It was after booking that I read something bad about the aircraft maintenance of this airline that I trusted Jesus for the journey there than the pilot.

As this was Jc first trip out of Singapore since her last trip at 3, things were fresh for her. I got her the window seat so that she could look outside the window. In one of the tribulance, Jc was looking out of the window and she saw Jesus. She told me she saw a bright light in the shape of a man, holding the aircraft as if balancing a basket ball on the tip of his finger. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

On the return trip, there was a loud sound from the start to the end of the travel. I was concerned and prayed for Lord to carry the plane. As the aircraft was approaching landing, the wings of the craft was going up and down. I immediatedly prayed to Lord to stable the craft. Hallelujah! Jc who was looking out of the window saw a bright light of the angel's hand wrapped around the wing of the plane and it was stabled. Glory Glory! What an encounter of Jesus by Jc, she was full of joy last night!

This trip to Hong Kong, I learnt something too. The one whole day of outing to Disneyland was like family outing. Just that this man heart was with another lady and not me. As it sinked into me, If this is the senario of a no love relationship, I have wasted my 10 years of marriage to him.

It is sad, but this is the greatest revelation Jesus, Lord, My Abba, has shown me. Of what ex is capable of doing even in a loveless marriage. It was the fine details that show his no concern about me. That's just what my marriage was! Abba leads me to walk through another day of it to show what He has been telling me in real life situation. Glory to His Hard work to convince this ignorance daughter fully. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

It was even more amazing that Lord that grew me fat to wear one pants and slim me down to wear another one. I was so bloated up that I could not eat much of the dinner last night, but Lord slimmed me down to be able to wear that pants comfortably. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

My Abba, My Father, thank You for leading your ignorance daughter closely. With this opening of my eyes, I am no more the ignorance girl. Glory to Jesus! Abba, thank You for opening Jc's eyes to see You, a real God! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

No comments: