Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Track Record

Every election, it’s common to hear such being mentioned, the younger generation forgets, don’t know what he had gone through.

I am very glad that I have a good Abba Father, that in order for us not to forget or don’t know what Lord Jesus had done for us 2000 years ago at the Cross, He raised Jesus from the dead to show to us. As if that is not enough, He even sends Holy Spirits to come into those who believe, to witness to us, to lead us to His Goodness. Glory Glory!

No man can be better than God, the Father, who is the God of Love. He loves us so much and wants to bless us so much. All He says to us are tune of Love that draws us to Him. When we believe and walk closely to him, He demonstrates His Love by blessing us the little in our lives that we know of His Presence. Life in Him is Love, Joy and Peace as the bible said. Glory Glory!

Without Jesus, and His Finished work, I don’t know how I can continue to live. Glory to Jesus! Be it spiritual or natural, Lord Presence is in abundance. His Grace and the Sure Mercy of David pour abundantly as I look to Him.

I was/am so secured in this Love that I was ignorance to the pains suffered by many around. I read in the bible that when Jesus was on earth, He said love our enemies; this is His Commandment of Love. During that time, Israel was under the occupation of Rome.

I remembered younger days, there was hope in the future. My parents would reminded us to study hard so that we could secured a better future and earned a lot more and have a better life. Now as a mum myself, I want to utter the same advice to my girl, but in me, I was thinking, without Jesus, how to get the good life through study?

This election opens my eyes to see oldies, middle adult, those at the edge of their financial, because of loss of jobs, find their safe haven taken away for payment the debts. I am glad that I am shield from all these. As I look to Jesus and His Finished Work and hold tight to His Grace and Mercy, Lord lifts me up, away from the pit. Glory Glory!

This End Time, the words of Christ do say that there will be hardship and suffering for those of the world. But those who trust in Jesus, they are crowned in His Glory and Honor; shielded from all the judgments.

I am grateful to all that Jesus had done for me, His Life, His Death, His Suffering, His Stripes, His Burning, His being nailed on the Cross, His being hang on the tree from 9am to 3pm. His proclamation of ‘It is Done!’ – to let us know He has completely secured for us all the Goodness that we want and only He could provide. Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

No comments: