Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Calling of God

Have you watched Perry Stone on youtube in the title, 'Manna-Fest with Perry Stone #554 There is a Shaking in the Making'

I watched it and found comfort to know that this stage of loneliness, no one to share the joy with me about Jesus (Su was blocked by her husband from talking to me), marriage gone case and lots of trials in life, are all the crushing of the Olive to produce the anointing that rise Perry Stone as he is and as I am.

How Lord leads me to walk this path of His calling? I was made a loner, not that I don't want friends, but somehow, what I talk is not on a common ground with what they want to hear. Lord bless me with not much interest in life. All the material wants of a lady, I don't even have the skill for it. In the dating time, ex commended about my shopping. He said I used my eyes to glance through the goods and moved on, it shouldn't be so. It was then I realise that's not the way of shopping. Haha...

In my teens, when spirit disturbed me and the idol that my parents prayed for did not even help to protect me, I decided the idol is of no god. How can he said he is in that statue but couldn't even be of help to me?

Then I married someone that was a Law giver. He would commanded me to do this and that and I faithfully did it. It was when I accepted Christ that he could not 'control' me with his law that he started bringing his secret life into the open.

Lord leads me to listen to His sermons from Pastor Prince, Pastor Lian, Joshua, Pastor Mark. Jerry Servelle, Kenneth Copeland, Curry Blake and read Smilth Wigglesworth book on faith to grow my faith in Him.

From my walked with Him, I was being crushed many times, from the 9 months of ex into varies pit of hell to the final divorce, the numerous black magic attacks to now facing various degree of attacks from the India idol. All these crush and crush can be tiring at time, but each time I looked to Lord and prayed for deliverance by His Mighty Hand, He always faithful to do it. Glory to Jesus!

Somehow, my neighbour staying so close to me and know my movement and if I am ok or not does not help me to get free from them. In fact, the few days of Hong Kong trip is a nice break for me. I prayed to Lord to remove all spirits that were tracing me and cool, I had peaceful time there. Glory to Jesus!

As I was getting tired of no one to share my joy in Jesus, and was unsatisfied about this lonely life, Lord let Perry Stone preached about that so that I realise everyone that Lord raise gone through that to have the glory life they are having now. I am comforted that I am not alone.

Someone did ever mention about reading my blog from the beginning to the current and could not understand why I always put myself into all these situations. If I didn't go through them, how I will I get stronger in the Lord? How will I be sure He is able to do it. Each of His demonstration of His Abilities to give me peace let me realise the verse 'when sin abounce, Grace super huper abounce.'

I just completed the meditation of Joshua through a slow and steady daily meditation; a few verse only, glad that it's done. Now moving into Judges. This is how I glazing the words, step by step, no matter how I feel, per day just munch on it and surely, book by book I conquel. Glory to Jesus!

As long as I feed my spirit man, Lord is happy, I am happy too. Yesterday was talking about Jesus Coming, the Rapture and the Judgment with W, he was saying I got my facts jumbled up. Well, he might read a lot of books from different man of God and their understanding of this, I got mine from my Mastor, the writer of this bible. I was still in joy even he said I am wrong, but he was definitedly a bit fred up. Haha...really, with the joy in Lord, spending time with Him, even dought come, I don't know, because I am still in the joy of the Lord! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: