Thursday, June 2, 2011

God's Time

I would like to make some rectification on my wrong understanding of summer time in Israel. I was checking the website and realised Israel summer is from mid June to mid September. Lord said to look at the fig tree for His coming, fig harvest season is from August – September. So, from all these description, Lord's 2nd coming should be around September. Glory Glory!

Recently in the news, US President Obama and Japan has talked about Israel 1967 border. Seem like the war Lord talked in the bible is going to realise soon. Israel will definitely not give up her land. But the world wants to presurize her to give up, surely this might lead to a many countries armies coming against Israel and we will see the Saviour saving Israel to show His Glory to the world. Glory Glory! This is exciting moment in History for Jesus Glory! Amen Amen!

On my end, things also not looking rosy. Ex had informed me about taking back this apartment. Recently he had been to see the gf's parents. Guess their marriage is in the air. He was talking about changing the fridge and the aircon pipes. He is also talking about I move over to my mum's house.

However, I know my Daddy in Heaven will not leave me behind. Like Israel, I know a delivery plan is deviced for me. I am glad to have a Daddy that so concern about my well being. Jc read what He disclosed to me and She warned me not to go for another divorce when we are married again. Haha...Glory to Jesus!

My beloved, my love, abba is bringing Israel and Stephanie to shine for My Glory. This 2nd coming of Jesus, I am going to bless many richly to show the world I am a Good God. Surely I will. If you want to be blessed, go read My Words and meditate My Words. Walk closely with me and realise how Good I Am. Surely, you will see yourself rise up high by me. I need many soldiers in this end time. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: