Sunday, June 5, 2011

It's Not by Work but by Faith

Lately, I have been listening to some of Pastor Prince past years sermons that I come to realise that I have feed my reader some law. I am so sorry, I apologised. It is easy when believing much in Jesus and His Fruits leads me to walk by Grace in obedience and in believing Jesus.

As subtle as it is, when not careful, this can easily be viewed as my own effort. It was not my own effort, more from the Grace given to obey and then the Grace given to follow through the actions. Glory to Jesus!

As I have no one to remind me and to pull me away from the law. Somehow, as I walked closely to Lord by His Grace, forces tried to keep me away by getting me to look at myself. I was looking at lately I was watching more TV as compared to previously did not watch any. Also, I surfed more then previous. By nature, I was self-condemning that I had walked away from Lord and thus not fit to do His Work! This was my thought or that from the devil.

Lord led me to listen to some of the sermons and even todays' preaching by Pastor Prince, it's all about Grace and nothing about me. It is as if Lord wants to drum it deep into me. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Anyway, since last night, finally I got it that it's not how good or bad I am, but rather by the Grace of Jesus, it's all about Him. So surely, Jesus will raise in me to do His Mighty Work at His 2nd Coming. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

As the time gets closer and closer, seem like there is a panic of the devil to lead me away so that Lord's plan fall through. As long as I am talking to Lord daily, He is alway rising me up and lifting me up to see where He is placing me. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

It is easy as a young Christian to just depends on the Grace of Jesus. But as I grow in Him, yes, the Good Work is all done by Him and not by me. Even though I know that, but come to my personal time, I look at it as walking away from Lord and felt bad about it. Finally, last night, I know it's not about how I spend my time that determines if Lord going to use me or not. But it's by His Grace that He has chosen me and He shall make His Plan come through all by His Grace and nothing by my self-effort. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: