Monday, June 13, 2011

The Gifts of the Spirit

These 2 weeks, Lord is leading New Creation Church into higher level of intimacy with Him. He through the pastors' and servers camp, revealed that He is going to pour abundance of His Spirits to do His 9 gifts. As Lord leads me through this receiving of His gifts, I like to share my experience to let you have an idea what is it about.

As a young Christian 4 years + ago, I heard the Radical Grace message from New Creation and have a good understanding of Jesus. As I grow to love His Goodness more, Lord released 2 areas of focus for me. I had this strong urge to find His Love and strong desire to seek His Power, the Resurrection Power that is very strong and powerful.

As I yield to them, I intensely seek the sermons of Pastor Prince from 2002 onwards. I was blessed with a good collection of them and Lord led me on a journey to discover Jesus. Each time I thought I learn enough, Lord always opened new area for me to continue learning.

From there, Lord opened His Heaven to show me His Colourful and Mighty Love that was so strong that I yield to it. Human love is just a very very tiny love as compared to it, billions and billions times less in comparison.

As I continued to give weight to Lord, seeking Him first thing in the morning and the whole day through, Lord opened His Heaven again when I was intensely worshipping Him in Church one day.

Then Lord told me to read His Book, the instruction manual about Him. This book is very spiritual and magical. If without the proper Radical Grace Revelation about it's all about Jesus, this bible will be see as very law base. But with the spirit leading, with a good understanding, even the Law in the New Testament, can be understand that Holy Spirit in me will leads me to fulfill them, as such, this bible become Grace book. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

When Lord leds to read the book, Jesus is being revealed. The Goodness of God is being revealed. No effort is needed to read, as an inner voice read to me instead. I am still listening like I listened to the sermons. That is why the bible stressed in listen intensely. Glory Glory!

With the revelation of how BIG God is, I become smaller and smaller to become just a breath, as what one of the Psalm said. Then with further reading, with the revelation of this breath is given by God, I become nothing in me. When I become nothing in me, Now Jesus can be everything in me. This is the Christian walk that Lord wants His Children to reach. It's a path of discovering you are nothing in yourself, so that Lord can be everything through you.

When Lord is everying in you, He could release His gifts fully, because it's Him, who is doing and not me, even when the world sees it's performing through me.

So, basically, this yielding of His Power is to lead us be nothing in Him and He be everything in us. When you reach this understanding that it is not you who are powerful but He, the Almighty God, you are usuable by Him mightily. This is how Lord could release His Gifts, because, it is not us doing it but Him and Him alone. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

And, that's not the end of it. As Christ is the source of all blessings, like when Jesus used the boat of Peter, fishes were attracted to Him, now that Jesus uses your body fully, all forms of blessings will be attracted to you. Glory Glory! Amen Amen! Lord is a good Pay Master, not because we work, but He work through us. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: