Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Exaltation by God

When I was young, we stayed in a big house with my grandma, 4 uncles of which 1 was mad and my whole family all stayed in a room in this big house. On nights, which occurred pretty often, the mad 6th uncle would come knocking at the door with a big metal rod. My mum would blocked him from us and the 5 of us, I was around 5, would ran to our neighbour house or sometime when dad came back from taxi driving, would fetch all of us to my mum's family side to stay the night.

This happened so often that fear was in us to see him around our compound in our teenage years. We tried to hide from him. That was my young life. Dad being a taxi driver, did not earn much income. We were the low income family compared to the uncles of my mum side, who owned factories. We were deemed to be low and low. Grandma wanted us to be giving ways to the richer uncles, we were not to come in their way when we moved into their family ground. So, to us young one, I was before 10 years old, it was like living under my relatives.

Being the middle child of the 5 of us, I was always feeling lonely. This yielding for love was so lacking that when I met my ex, I thought I found my love, we were closely matched in many areas of our lives that I didn't know it was a life of lies.

I got into depressions in my 20s and my colleagues were looking down upon me in my disabilities. Lord led me to the low of life to see who really was my friend and who really was not. This even till today, Lord has shown me the few that I thought would take me as I am and not how I look or what I wear or how much I earn or have. But, none came through as really wanted to be my friend for who I am.

Even in this low life, as compared to what I learnt about the young man, Choi Sung Bong, the 2011 Korea's Got Talent, it's nothing. I still have a family. He was so abandoned by all that even when the lady judge told him that she wanted to give him a hug, his reaction was blank, like don't know what she meant. I could sense he does not know what is love, what is human touches. But in his nothingness, Lord blessed him a good, soothing voice that touches the soul and let us all could feel his sorrows.

I read that he had accidents in young time that caused some sicknesses in him. He is just great, a diamond that waiting to be discover and to shine in this world. Lord has been good to him.

I too, even in those low, under the eyes of people, Lord is rising me up high to show the world who He is. Glory to Jesus! For the life that He is blessing me, I really thank Him from the deepest of my heart.

Lord showed His Love to me, to let me know His Strong and Colourful love, to satisfy my yield for His Love. He showed me His Mighty and Powerful Ressurection Power, to see what He has, and He revealed His Palace and the Strong and Powerful of this Resurrection Power, for me to know how lovely and powerful He is.

In Him, I draws my comfort. Through Him, I am lifted up for His Glory! The Name of Jesus will be Loud and Clear in this end time. The Glorious and Mighty life that He is leading me into. Something I did not yield to be up there so High up, but Lord likes to put those little and insignificant people to shine for His Glory. We, who has nothing, is the right ground for Him to be everything in us. Glory Glory!

This Rising up is for His Glory! For the Name of Jesus to shine Bright and Clear. For the world to know, He is here! He is here to draw us out from all darkness. To bath us in His Health and Wholeness. Glory Glory!

I am happy! What is this 40+ years of shitty life, He is blessing me 1100 years of Good life. His compensation is so unfairly Good! His unmerited, unearned and undeserved favour is just so Great!

The more I was uncomfortable to be up there, the more He wanted to put me up there. He took away my uncomfortable and let me know He will be there operating through me. I just need to rest in Him. He handles all things, and I enjoy all His Blessed life forever and ever. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: