Monday, June 29, 2009

Nothingness!

In the bible, no matter you are rich or poor, you are just a breath in the hand of the Almighty God. Recently, in my walk with the Lord, it has reached the point where he showed me that I am just a breath. The whole of my physical self is all His, only that small breath is myself. Glory Glory!

I went for my morning walk on Friday and Lord asked me this. If I wanted to submit the whole of me to Him fully, every inner self and outer self. All of me except that breath. Was that easy? No, how could I be nothing but just a breath. It sent shiver into my whole being.

As I had my morning walk and prayer, on the way home, Lord prompted me again if I wanted to submit the whole of myself to him. This was from the start when I walked in Christ, he first told me to submit all glory of me to Him. We all like to be praise and self glorify in our good works. None want nothing attribute to their goodness. This is how the society works. Prove your worth and get you rewards.

As a young Christian of 1-3 months old, Lord told me that as I submitted all my glory to Him, my glory stays in heaven, indestructible. It sounded good to me. It was the start of my walk where I point all glory to Him and nothing to my self.

Now walking towards the 3rd year in Christ, Lord lead me to pass the whole being of me, the whole existence of me to him, it still shivered me. However, from this long walk with Lord, I know He is all good and I am all bad. In Him I am made perfect. As such, there is nothing to loose to totally submit my being to Him. So, I told Abba that okay, you could have my whole beings, spirit, soul and body. Nothing about me belongs to me, just that breath. As I submitted to him, He comes stronger in me. Glory Glory!

After having me submit to Him, Abba also lead me to teach Su about Nothingness and get her to submit to Lord. Haha, last Saturday, Su said it so funny to be Nothingness. In her real self, when sons did something that she dislike, she will surely shout at them. But after become Nothingness, she said that it's like a noisy gong making noise out there and inner self felt calm, the usual anger self was gone!!! Praise the Lord!

As we walk inner and inner into Christ, He comes out more and more to lead us. Glory Glory! Abba, thank you for your leading of me and Su. Glory Glory! Your Presence will surely change our life! Glory Glory! Hallelujah!

No comments: