Sunday, July 5, 2009

Lord, the Healer

This morning, Lord's presence in the 1st service was very strong. Firstly, Lord impressed Pastor Prince to get those with lower back problem to stand up and get one old uncle to the front for healing prayer. Glory Glory! After that he could bent down a lot more. Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

After the back healing, Lord's presence was super strong that Lord told us to lay hand on our neighbour and I decided to lay hand on the auntie that sat next to me. Today is a special day! Usually for Sunday service, I would attend the service with Su's family. But today Su's family wanted to attend the 2nd service but Jc wanted to go for her 1st service Jkidz. No choice, have to give priority to my girl and I went alone to church.

This auntie come later, 2 seats still available up front. She sat 2 seats away from me. She told me later that usually she won't come to the front to sit. Today, Lord impressed her to come to sit beside me. By the Grace of Jesus, no one sit between us. Praise the Lord! After worship, I decided to move next to her for better view of the screen. Hallelujah!

This auntie was telling me that her knee is painful, she walked with the help of a walking stick that has 4 legs. I asked her if okay for me to lay hand, she said okay. As I put my both hands on each of her knees, she told me only the left knee cap. As Pastor Prince starts, Lord prayed in the spirit quietly. He came very strong and told me to lay one hand on her head. After service, Lord told her that he was creating the soft bone for her and told her to keep believing. At that moment, she still walks with the help of the walking stick.

Jc was hungry and wanted egg tart. As I queued up for my serving, the auntie approached me and told me that her knee cap pain is gone. Praise the Lord! She walked off carrying the walking stick in her hands, she look as if Lord renewed her youth. Glory Glory! It was fun to see her walk steadily without the help of the walking stick but carry it in her hand instead. Glory Glory to the miracle of Lord Jesus! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Amen! All glory & praise to JESUS!