Friday, July 17, 2009

The Living God

I am so glad to be found by Abba. Without him, I don't know how am I going to go through this divorce. Abba is such a great God in me. When P were into his night outing, led by Fly, and hurting P, and I am in my anger over it, Lord shared my anger and he is Exodus 23:22 'I will be an enemy to your enemies and will oppose those who oppose you'. Amen Amen!

When P walk out of this marriage, Lord told me of his intended divorce to get me prepared months ahead. I went through a few rounds of cry, but each round of despair, I grew stronger in the Lord that this final round, I was only very sad yesterday. I prayed to Abba to clear my brain and my heart of everything about hubby. Last night, all of those night out of hubby was out of my memory. I could hug him over the neck and talk to him peacefully. I still have some desire for him that I was hugging him and caressing him.

This morning, upon awake, I prayed to Lord to remove all my feelings, emotions from my heart and memory. Early days of knowing him thoughts flew into me as I started my prayer walk. Upon reaching the end of the road, before u-turn back, I felt as if I had walked out this marriage bondage, all of it was as if have left behind me forever. I am now in my peace in the Lord.

Abba is very good. He does not let me despair about the future. He revealed that he is blessing me the man of my dream, one that would match me nicely. He is someone of high position and has good features. Wow, Lord Jesus redemption is always better than the original. Lord revealed he has higher income and have good nature. Surely I will like him. Such a good temptation from the Lord, I am happy with the life he planned for me. Lord promised that this man will walk with me this 100 years with the Lord. Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

Initially, Lord revealed that hubby will die of Aids 5 years down the road from current activities. I felt pity for hubby. He is such a nice guy after all. We might have mismatch marriage, but he always provides me with good life in material sense. I have no lack living with him. Glory to the Goodness of Lord Jesus.

Now that we are parting, I don't want him to waste his life dying in a foreign country. I pray to Lord to let this overflowing Abraham blessing flow to him, to bless him with a good lady so that he could enjoy his life after this divorce. Abba agrees and is blessing him a matching lady for him to lead a happy life too. Abba is so good, His Grace and Mercy is so abundance! Amen Amen!

I am grateful that Abba take such good care of me, hubby and Jc. He make sure our life is good, even after divorce. He said Jc will have 2 set of parents to shower her with love. Glory Glory! Life with Lord is so wonderful. Even in mistakes, Lord makes it flourish and makes it good.

Abba, my abba, you are the BEST father I desire. I am so pleased to have you in my life. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: