Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Father

Glory Glory, My Father, Abba Father is such a caring daddy. These few days, he keeps on encouraging me and revealing me of the new guy to me. It's a comfort that he is always here for me. One thing he revealed to me was I never been loved before. I don't know what true love is. He said this new guy will surely shower me with love that I do not regret leaving P.

Yesterday, I was pondering what true love is. What I am missing out with P. I was at mum place and my siblings and most of their spouses were there. As I observed different couples, finally, I got the answer. All these years, especially those time when we had no trouble with Jc, I was thinking there was something missing from the relationship between me and P. I voiced out to P, but he didn't know what's the thing missing too.

As we both cannot pin point the area of lack, I just let this feeling drifted on. When I see, especially my eldest brother-in-law cares for his family and helping my eldest sis caring the youngest son and having his cares on each of his family members, I see the answer. All these years, if I have a problem and shared with P, surely he will provide me a solution. However, beside I approached him, the cares, emotional cares and share, was kind of missing. He is always at his corner. In front of the pc or at the rare occasion at my mum place, he would just sit there. I had to approached him to see what he wanted and what he needed.

As I see clearer and clearer of this union, I am glad that finally, it is coming to an end. Actually, P and Su's hubby, HL, were the same in this area of loving the family. They both lacks parental love in their growing years. As such, don't know how to give love. But praise the Lord! HL have Jesus and Lord has already changed him to a loving hubby. As for P, even though Lord has bring down his hardness these few years, he still strongly disbelieve in the Lord. As such, Lord could not change him at all.

In fact, Lord has revealed that he might come back to Him 20 years later. No point for me to suffer in this union for another 20 years. In fact, I asked him, if I do not ask for divorce, what would he does, he said he will separate from me for 3-4 years then get the divorce. Lord foresee it and ask me to ask him for the divorce. Glory Glory to Lord Jesus! Every step of my life he is leading me closely and blessing me in each step. Hallelujah!

Last night, as I look at P, I kind of feel he look aged, Lord revealed that since he is divorcing me, his shield of protection over him is gone. He now face the curse that is present in the ground. The blessing of renewal of age was gone. Sad...

Abba father is a very excited God. Just imagine, for this healing career, he revealed to me 2+ years ago. So it is not surprising that about my future man, He is so excited too. He has revealed about the proposal and how he wants our wedding decoration will be. He has even revealed that my next girl, Elisa, is the blessing of this new union. Abba is blessing me in the 1st year of our union. Glory Glory! Haha, such a loving Father, won't you like to know him well? Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

No comments: