Thursday, July 30, 2009

Abba is Faithful

On Tuesday, while waiting for my girl again, I talked to Sn about the man Lord is blessing me. Sn eyes open big when I said he is a younger version of H's brother. Her brother is a prominent person in TCS with nice personality. He is going through divorce because wife is too spendthrift, buying lots of diamonds and real pearl etc. This is what H said.

On hearing that my future man is a younger version of H's brother, Sn immediately said 'wah, can buy diamond!' haha...I never think of that, I am thinking more of a caring, loving man to love me. As it sounded too good to be truth, Sn asked me if I did hear correctly from the Lord. As I don't know anyone facing such case, my doubt rise a bit.

Lord, who is presence is in all his children is faithful. He get Su to think of why the moment P, my husband, told the lawyer I am from NCC, the lawyer immediately added another 2 paragraph against me. Su smsed the permanent staff in charged of the faith kidz about this. From SL, she said many New Creationers got divorced and Lord blessed them a new spouse. She said I should follow the Lord's leading and go ahead with the divorce. We were surprised that many spouses divorce their partners just because of the believe in NCC teaching. We checked with Lord and He revealed 200 of such case!

That lawyer must have handled quite a few such case and the moment New Creation Church is mentioned, he goes ah....

Looking back the past 10 years, all the problems I faced, even fear, I had to face it myself, with no support from P. The only comment from P was..my imagination!!! That is why hard to get him believe that Christ is God.

Another thing that shocked me was this: In the early part of marriage, when I find we are like 2 individuals, I did find a online marriage counsel site and asked P to go read it, as relationship is t 2 person response and not 1. I wanted to work it out with him. He rejected saying all that is there he knows. Recently I asked if he ever visited that site. He said he did read one page and it's all that he knows. But as he Thinks that I will not do it, he give up even trying. When he told me that, I was speechless. I referred him the site as I wanted to improve our relationship but he assumed that I wouldn't want to try and gave it up. I am really speechless!!!

Now that with 10 years of individual life, except financial and sexual area satisfied, there is nothing much worth mentioning. All these years is about demanding each other to satisfy the other party something. At this point I don't want to say who demand more or who submit more. It's time to call it off. I am glad that I walk this ending path with the Lord.

With prayers, He has already preserved someone since10 years ago for me. He said that if I am to meet him 10 years ago, he is not suitable for me. But with this 10 years of modification, we are just right for each other. Glory that 10 years ago, P and me, our thoughts are pretty similar and shared many areas in easy decisions. The next 100 years, with this 10 years experience, I could find another better man that suits me.

Abba father, thank You for loving me so much! By the Grace of Lord Jesus, You are giving me a man that could love me and let me bath in his love and your love. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: